RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #2001
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Of course.

Saving Jane?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #2002
toothpaste
 
toothpaste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: manchester

yep


7 miles?

toothpaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #2003
helpmydeath
Hypnotic love dancer
 
helpmydeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

no
The Goo Goo Dolls?




*..life in pain.. *-my older sis; Sweetest Downfall-my jellybean; greenspot-my cousin; TokioPanik!-my TokioHotelTwin; darkdestiny-my pet monkey; I-Feel-Infinate-my gerbil; frombullets2black-my llama; livingnotbreathing-my fellow spy; UnsureOne-my pet goldfish; xXxHis_fallen_angelxXx-my pet monkey; ashy_ashy18-my sister; Aryn is my fellow ninja and partner in crime

Apocalyptic and insane, but my dreams will never change

Dance tonight like no one watches<3ILoveYou

helpmydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #2004
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Nope

Tokyo Police Club?




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #2005
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Nope.
Shonen Knife?



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #2006
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

Nopes


InMe?



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 06:35 PM   #2007
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Nope

Ok Go?



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #2008
Red Lotus.
Friendship is the most precious flower of all.
 
Red Lotus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: U.K.
I am currently:

No

SLY?



❤ Janghwa, Hongryeon ❤

❤❤


PM Me
for Chat or Support.


Red Lotus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #2009
Born Wrong
*whistles*
 
Born Wrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SW11
I am currently:

no..

Zombie girl?



I have a signature!?!? really? where???

Born Wrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:31 AM   #2010
Synthetisk
salt the earth
 
Synthetisk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Yes!
<3333

London After Midnight?



i'd only come here seeking peace
i'd only come here seeking me
it seems i came to leave


Synthetisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:43 AM   #2011
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

nope

Death Angel




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:44 AM   #2012
TheSuffererComplex
Recovering, one moment at a time
 
TheSuffererComplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Massachuttes, USA
I am currently:

no

Shadows Fall





TheSuffererComplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #2013
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

yesh

Saliva



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 03:11 AM   #2014
helpmydeath
Hypnotic love dancer
 
helpmydeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

yup!
Sick Puppies?




*..life in pain.. *-my older sis; Sweetest Downfall-my jellybean; greenspot-my cousin; TokioPanik!-my TokioHotelTwin; darkdestiny-my pet monkey; I-Feel-Infinate-my gerbil; frombullets2black-my llama; livingnotbreathing-my fellow spy; UnsureOne-my pet goldfish; xXxHis_fallen_angelxXx-my pet monkey; ashy_ashy18-my sister; Aryn is my fellow ninja and partner in crime

Apocalyptic and insane, but my dreams will never change

Dance tonight like no one watches<3ILoveYou

helpmydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #2015
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Nope

(you have to have heard of them, or you've been living under a rock, and thier my favorite band too) Metallica



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 04:59 PM   #2016
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Yes.

Anti-Flag?



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #2017
helpmydeath
Hypnotic love dancer
 
helpmydeath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Illinois
I am currently:

yup
Skillet?




*..life in pain.. *-my older sis; Sweetest Downfall-my jellybean; greenspot-my cousin; TokioPanik!-my TokioHotelTwin; darkdestiny-my pet monkey; I-Feel-Infinate-my gerbil; frombullets2black-my llama; livingnotbreathing-my fellow spy; UnsureOne-my pet goldfish; xXxHis_fallen_angelxXx-my pet monkey; ashy_ashy18-my sister; Aryn is my fellow ninja and partner in crime

Apocalyptic and insane, but my dreams will never change

Dance tonight like no one watches<3ILoveYou

helpmydeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #2018
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Yes.

Fly Leaf?



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #2019
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

actually its one word, but yes

ICP



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #2020
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Heard of the name, not the music though.

Depeche Mode?



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:22 AM.