RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2009, 03:12 AM   #1981
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

intense and cool. i love your eyes and the bright light in the background.



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:17 AM   #1982
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

its random ,but full of true beauty



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:19 AM   #1983
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

the inner and outer Senshi. i have that pic too. Awesome



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:50 AM   #1984
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

It's a car...



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #1985
Benji
Doink!
 
Benji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Hehe, it looks like you were being a bit silly when that was taken. And I love your hair =]



Benji's Weekly Insight:
I have a Tonberry teddy called Grudge.


Benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #1986
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

looks pretty awesome, slightly cartoonised?! :P



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #1987
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Just as beautiful as ever dear <3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #1988
terracerose
Writer of lost dreams
 
terracerose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
I am currently:

awwww, you're very beautiful :)



A place in your heart and a pillow on the couch.

terracerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #1989
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

i can see for miles in the mirror
cool



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #1990
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Nyah never seen a picture of you before. You're so pretty :O
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:32 PM   #1991
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

you got a new pic :) very beautiful, slightly mysterious <3



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #1992
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

love you cause you pwettiful


Last edited by TinkerDebs : 03-08-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: :)


The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:41 PM   #1993
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

love you also, love your picture cause your in it and beautiful and purple <3



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #1994
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

love you and your picture because your hair and eyes are stunning



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #1995
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

your pic is really mysterious and I love it <3



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #1996
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

really?? lmao

your is just amazingness



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #1997
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

yes, how'd you make it so purpple?? I want mine to be more colourdy..:P



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #1998
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

i was tinkering around with brightness saturation and colour
then when it went purple i tinker mainly with brightness and contratast
tehe
your is colourful atm - normal colopurs :P rainbowness would be amazing



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #1999
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

awesome :) I love your pretty picture <3

I want my next one to be colourful like a rainbowy one yay



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #2000
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

tehe your is amazing as it is but rainboxness = sexyness to the max



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:32 AM.