RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #1981
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia


Trust



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #1982
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:



Muffin




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #1983
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:



Puffin

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 08:06 AM   #1984
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:



Short






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #1985
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

http://www.enm.bris.ac.uk/teaching/p...tall&short.gif

Burger.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 12:45 AM   #1987
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:w...RAPHIC.jpg&t=1

Twisted.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #1988
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:



Lightening.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #1989
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:



Leaf.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 02:15 PM   #1990
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:



Bonjour

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #1991
x-love/hate/tragedy-x
Do one thing everyday that scares you.
 
x-love/hate/tragedy-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bed.
I am currently:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...:0&tx=79&ty=81
Devil Sticks.




Some Things There Are No Words For, Only Shoulders To Lean On.
Hands To Hold On To.
And Hugs To Comfort You, As Best They Can.
Buttons - you make me proud.
MeaCulpa - It will never be your fault.
Everyone - Whatever you need to hear.


x-love/hate/tragedy-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #1992
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:



Pizza.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #1993
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:



Broken.


Last edited by akita : 21-08-2010 at 04:58 PM. Reason: changed word





akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #1994
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:2,s:0

regret.



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 01:33 AM   #1995
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:



Target

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #1996
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:



Enchanted



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #1997
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK



Digital

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 04:56 PM   #1998
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:



Paradise

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #1999
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:



Island



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #2000
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:



Iceland

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10 PM.