RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #181
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:


sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #182
~ Bittersweet Memories ~
 
~ Bittersweet Memories ~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:


~ Bittersweet Memories ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #183
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:




"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #184
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:




My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 03:42 AM   #185
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:




oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 04:00 AM   #186
Life is peachy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On your left shoulder.


Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #187
Door
freak on a leash
 
Door's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Netherlands
I am currently:




Evil is a point of view.

Door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #188
gotta-breathe
excuse my personality disorder
 
gotta-breathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: floating
I am currently:




I will get there. Someday

When everything feels like the movies, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive


I gave everything to you.
And you betrayed me. Just like everyone else.
I'm done.


gotta-breathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 08:13 PM   #189
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:




[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #190
QuietChaos
Just Beth
 
QuietChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
I am currently:




You're stronger than you seem.
Braver than you believe,
and smarter than you think.

OrdinarilyAbstract - My baby girl


QuietChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #191
psychotic-44
somewhere, out there
 
psychotic-44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

.






psychotic-44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #192
claireyfairy
(`・ω・΄)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

icondrunk



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #193
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:





Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #194
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:





The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #195
Life is peachy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On your left shoulder.


Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #196
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:


Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #197
Katan
Peace be with you
 
Katan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:





God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...


Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:21 AM   #198
<(O_O<) (>O_O)>
You mad?
 
<(O_O<) (>O_O)>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
I am currently:


<(O_O<) (>O_O)> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:53 AM   #199
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:




'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #200
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:




oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:51 AM.