RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-08-2008, 12:12 AM   #181
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:




xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #182
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Oh! I'm sure I know that one...





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #183
this too shall pass
fall again, fall better
 
this too shall pass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Essex, UK
I am currently:

I dont know his name but wasnt it a take off of around the world in eighty days?

Finnius Fogg? maybe



Yer you bleed just to know you're alive

proud plumeria sis
Vrinda is my mum
Blondiebear is my sister
I Got Lei'd in Vets


this too shall pass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #184
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

That was the guys name in the book

I'm being harsh... I want this guys name!



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #185
Artychik
Tired and Confused
 
Artychik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

oh dear oh dear oh dear.


It was Willie Fogg

Around the World in 80 Days with Willie Fogg



xxx
--------------------



Artychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:36 AM.