RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-05-2008, 04:14 PM   #181
~*RazorbladeKiss*~
~Wat doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead~
 
~*RazorbladeKiss*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

banned because i get it

:)





Everyone is going to hurt you sooner or later.
You just have to decide whose worth the pain.


~*RazorbladeKiss*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:03 PM   #182
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Banned for having stars in you name



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #183
HundredDollar
Baby, it's fact.
 
HundredDollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cornwall
I am currently:

banned because i like your signature



You can make it out.
You will live to tell.



HundredDollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #184
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

banned for being helpful.

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #185
HundredDollar
Baby, it's fact.
 
HundredDollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cornwall
I am currently:

Banned because the first part of you sig is out of a song



You can make it out.
You will live to tell.



HundredDollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #186
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Banned because you're the last poster




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:51 PM   #187
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Banned for loving your family



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:54 PM   #188
HundredDollar
Baby, it's fact.
 
HundredDollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cornwall
I am currently:

Banned because I keep posting in here



You can make it out.
You will live to tell.



HundredDollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #189
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

banned for not knowing that the 2nd part of my sig is also from a song.

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #190
HundredDollar
Baby, it's fact.
 
HundredDollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cornwall
I am currently:

Banned because i've only heard the first song



You can make it out.
You will live to tell.



HundredDollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #191
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

banned because they are both by the same artist...and because they are no longer in my sig anyways :P

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #192
HundredDollar
Baby, it's fact.
 
HundredDollar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cornwall
I am currently:

banned because I like the rainbow bit in your new one :)



You can make it out.
You will live to tell.



HundredDollar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #193
~*RazorbladeKiss*~
~Wat doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead~
 
~*RazorbladeKiss*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

banned because your signature is too small





Everyone is going to hurt you sooner or later.
You just have to decide whose worth the pain.


~*RazorbladeKiss*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #194
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

banned cause that is what i am supposed to be doing in this thread.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #195
~*RazorbladeKiss*~
~Wat doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead~
 
~*RazorbladeKiss*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

banned because u banned me





Everyone is going to hurt you sooner or later.
You just have to decide whose worth the pain.


~*RazorbladeKiss*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #196
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

can i ban myself instead of you?

if not banned cause i am not alowed to ban myself





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #197
~*RazorbladeKiss*~
~Wat doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead~
 
~*RazorbladeKiss*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

i wish i could ban myself aswell,but i cant and i have nothing else to do,so i ban u





Everyone is going to hurt you sooner or later.
You just have to decide whose worth the pain.


~*RazorbladeKiss*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #198
Paw Print
 
Paw Print's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC
I am currently:

banned for wanting to ban yourself. You can't, people here need you.





Paw Print is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #199
~*RazorbladeKiss*~
~Wat doesnt kill you makes you wish you were dead~
 
~*RazorbladeKiss*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Portugal
I am currently:

lol

banned for being nice





Everyone is going to hurt you sooner or later.
You just have to decide whose worth the pain.


~*RazorbladeKiss*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #200
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

Banned for joining in June 2007. *tuts* =P



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:28 AM.