RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2007, 04:42 PM   #181
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

OOOH blinding lights



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #182
Metal_Juggalette
You'll be amazed at the secrets I keep...
 
Metal_Juggalette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham, England.
I am currently:

Kinda cute.



This Is For My Fallen Soldiers,
We Miss You.
Although You're Gone,
We With You. <3

..

Say what you will of me,
I'll always have Juggalo family <3

Metal_Juggalette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #183
Swarovski
 
Swarovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

It's unique and different.



"Strength doesn't always roar. Sometimes strength is the voice at the end of the day saying i'll try again tomorrow"


Swarovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #184
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become
 
FlightlessBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
I am currently:

she looks exactly like one of my friends :)



I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.


FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:04 PM   #185
Swarovski
 
Swarovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

It scares me!



"Strength doesn't always roar. Sometimes strength is the voice at the end of the day saying i'll try again tomorrow"


Swarovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #186
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become
 
FlightlessBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
I am currently:

I <3 trees



I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.


FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #187
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

spooky woods! wouldnt like to go there at night!



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:45 AM   #188
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Are you a nun in a pink habit with a Very BIG eye?



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:46 AM   #189
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become
 
FlightlessBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
I am currently:

I think it's a bunny......and wooooo ninja penguins=amazing



I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.


FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:30 AM   #190
Mirabelle
 
Mirabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *&& She's Just Forgotten View Post
It's rather sad =[,,, you can PM me anytime you like =D.

xx
Thanks that's really nice.



sitting on the sideline



Mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:31 AM   #191
Mirabelle
 
Mirabelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Oh yes, need to comment.
it asks a good question. Break all you want, but don't forget we're around :)



sitting on the sideline



Mirabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:03 AM   #192
i.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.s.i.m.a.l
you think it's over, but it just begun
 
i.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.s.i.m.a.l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Canada
I am currently:

It looks lonely and depressing, but the light up ahead makes it look a bit hopeful.



But it's too late to be real, no time to be strong enough
just time to leave it all behind, memory has become pain
You're tender and you're tired
You can't be bothered to decide whether you live or die
or just forget about your life
Drift away and die, never say goodbye
Drift away and die
Never say goodbye
Drift away and die


i.n.f.i.n.i.t.e.s.i.m.a.l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:18 AM   #193
FlightlessBird
Save me from the nothing I've become
 
FlightlessBird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
I am currently:

I can totally relate



I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.
If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first-hand what it's like to be me.
You'll need a symphony to give sympathy to the girl with the worst luck in town.
When I care, it curls me up on the floor and I swear I can't do it anymore.


FlightlessBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #194
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

kinda creepy



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:47 PM   #195
TheSuffererComplex
Recovering, one moment at a time
 
TheSuffererComplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Massachuttes, USA
I am currently:

lol, bunnies :)





TheSuffererComplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #196
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I can relate..hugs hope ur ok



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:30 PM   #197
Blob
 
Blob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

ye running away seems good right now
not logical but still
im scared too
*hugshugs

Blob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:42 PM   #198
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

pwetty :3



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:48 PM   #199
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

deserted place
:/
it's pretty :)



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #200
DropDead-
No more, i love you's.
 
DropDead-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Forest...looks kinda creepy,looks like harry potter forest =]



So stand in the rain.
Stand your ground.
Stand up when it's all crashing down.
You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.


DropDead- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:53 AM.