RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #181
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

It really does sound like i'm missing out!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #182
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

I have never tried it either. tbh I can't say that the description is making me want to try it :/

Go on, convince me otherwise.


In other news, fear not, you will not be told off for hijacking this thread, as I, as thread owner, allow this. However, we must all be careful to only hijack each other's threads; non-trolls generally don't appreciate hijackers. :(

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 10:21 PM   #183
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

this cakes tastes like its been made by angels, with the honey from the God of the bee world.
eggs from the duck Gods and so on

(im only saying duck eggs because they are better in cake than chicken eggs)



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #184
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post

In other news, fear not, you will not be told off for hijacking this thread, as I, as thread owner, allow this. However, we must all be careful to only hijack each other's threads; non-trolls generally don't appreciate hijackers. :(
This is true! also everyone knows they can spam my threads..i enjoy a bit of spam.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #185
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

I enjoy spam muchly as well, in fact, that is the only reason for my continued presence on here. I rarely venture out of GC (except for the Uni thread).

That cake, even though you say it tastes like it has been made by the Gods, the honey-pouring makes it sound like it's going to be very very sweet. Not-nice sweet.

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #186
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

its not as sweet as you might think!



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #187
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

It does sounds nice, is there somewhere one could get this cake?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #188
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

uhhh, i saw it on a market stall in london. so not sure where else.

i want some now.

oh well, going to have to make do with the fresh cream banoffee tart i have in the fridge. poor me.



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #189
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Woe that really is poor you!

How are you going to cope?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #190
Ninja Orange
 
Ninja Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Derry, Northern Ireland
I am currently:

Oh no! Only a fresh cream banoffee tart? Here's a box of sympathy for you:
[sympathy]

Ninja Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #191
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

thankyou for sympathies :)

i forced it down!!! :p



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #192
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

How was the cream banoffee tart?

I bet it was hard to eat!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #193
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

such a chore....



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #194
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hahah, i bet it was.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #195
Cacoethes
90's B*tch
 
Cacoethes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

i have another one in the fridge....

it is calling to me



I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!


Who else is fine?!?!?


Cacoethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #196
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

*enjoys the spam*
Annaaaa! I have dedicated tomorrow to the tea research, so will PM you on arsebook at some point about it!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:48 PM   #197
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Can i have a PM on arsebook about said tea reserch?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 01:00 PM   #198
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

I've just completed the survey. How did I not realise that it was here!?!



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #199
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Belle, you are indeed VERY slow





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 03:36 PM   #200
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Mike, we will publish the results of the survey, and provide a link on here!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:19 AM.