RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #181
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Maybe you should go to the hospital, it sounds like you're in a bad way.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #182
PeachyK
Katie
 
PeachyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia (USA)
I am currently:

Helpless girl: theres a website, you can chat online with a coach, they don't make you go to the hospital, they just try to help you out a little bit. Please check it out: http://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx . They really helped me, I'm here today because of the hopeline. The people there really care and are really there to help you. Let me know how it works out for you hun :)




1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


PeachyK is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:15 AM   #183
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Sammie, cutiepie's suggestion sounds really good. And I just meant, how badly have you hurt yourself? I'm concerned. :(

Mum24 is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #184
PeachyK
Katie
 
PeachyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia (USA)
I am currently:

Here is a website, it IS Christian based, but they don't just talk all religion, and there are many ways you can find support from a trained coach on the site. They don't report you, won't make you go to a hospital, and they really do care. I have used this site before and it was great and really helped me. Please try it out everybody, and PM me and let me know how it works for you:)

Here's the link:
http://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx

You can use the chat if your having a really bad night, or request a follow up mentor, as somebody to talk to. Hope this helps!




1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


PeachyK is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:34 AM   #185
helpless_girl
im all alone in this world
 
helpless_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: maine
I am currently:

i haven't made myself bleed yet...but im also on that website...chatting with a helper person....






........Its a war inside my head that's tearing my flesh off my bones........

helpless_girl is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:41 AM   #186
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Oh Sammie... Good! I'm glad you are talking to someone. And that you haven't made yourself bleed (hopefully you won't get to the "yet" part. Hugs

Mum24 is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:43 AM   #187
xxeraynxx
 
xxeraynxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Middle of nowhere Ohio
I am currently:

keep talking to them sammie!



"Best Friend, Angel of the get-through, all living is storm chasing." -A.G.

xxeraynxx is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #188
helpless_girl
im all alone in this world
 
helpless_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: maine
I am currently:

im talking..im talking.....but im still cutting myself...this pain is just way too unbearable for me






........Its a war inside my head that's tearing my flesh off my bones........

helpless_girl is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #189
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Are you telling them what you are doing?

Mum24 is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #190
PeachyK
Katie
 
PeachyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia (USA)
I am currently:

How is it helping Sammie? I told you they weren't bad! Just stop cutting, so you can really talk and sort things out without anything that could distract you or take your mind off of GETTING HEALTHY! because thats the whole reason your here, is to get better.




1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


PeachyK is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #191
PeachyK
Katie
 
PeachyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia (USA)
I am currently:

And by the way everybody can call me Katie :)




1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


PeachyK is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:50 AM   #192
helpless_girl
im all alone in this world
 
helpless_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: maine
I am currently:

yes..i told them im cutting...and im not gonna stop cutting bc i can't...and i dnt want to






........Its a war inside my head that's tearing my flesh off my bones........

helpless_girl is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:55 AM   #193
PeachyK
Katie
 
PeachyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia (USA)
I am currently:

How is it going for you so far? Are they helping you?




1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


PeachyK is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #194
xxeraynxx
 
xxeraynxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Middle of nowhere Ohio
I am currently:

Hi Katie :)

sammie are they helping?



"Best Friend, Angel of the get-through, all living is storm chasing." -A.G.

xxeraynxx is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #195
xxeraynxx
 
xxeraynxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Middle of nowhere Ohio
I am currently:

Cheerdancer how are you doing honey?



"Best Friend, Angel of the get-through, all living is storm chasing." -A.G.

xxeraynxx is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 01:02 AM   #196
helpless_girl
im all alone in this world
 
helpless_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: maine
I am currently:

i dnt know if they're helping.....all they say is that im worth living....over and over again....well in different terms...but they have the same point.....so i dnt know....






........Its a war inside my head that's tearing my flesh off my bones........

helpless_girl is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #197
xxeraynxx
 
xxeraynxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Middle of nowhere Ohio
I am currently:

they are VERY right!



"Best Friend, Angel of the get-through, all living is storm chasing." -A.G.

xxeraynxx is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #198
PeachyK
Katie
 
PeachyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia (USA)
I am currently:

Hi xxeraynxx :) How are you doing?

Sammie, you have to believe them.




1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


PeachyK is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 01:08 AM   #199
helpless_girl
im all alone in this world
 
helpless_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: maine
I am currently:

i dnt believe any body when they say i have to live for






........Its a war inside my head that's tearing my flesh off my bones........

helpless_girl is offline  
Old 31-12-2010, 01:10 AM   #200
PeachyK
Katie
 
PeachyK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia (USA)
I am currently:

Sammie, your not being open to what people are saying. You don't go to a support website and block off what everybody is saying, even if you don't agree, you have to stop everything your doing and just be open to what people are saying to you, and think about it.




1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


PeachyK is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:21 PM.