RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2007, 11:22 PM   #181
TheCon
 

Is anyone watching Big Brother's Big Mouth?
It's ****ing stupid! Can't people just realise that the poor girl made an innocent mistake?

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #182
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

not after the events of CBB, no. Emily's just another victim of Jade's big mouth.

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #183
broken_up_inside
If You're Up There, Save Me Superman
 
broken_up_inside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Peterborough
I am currently:

Oh its just annoying me...and George Galloway, seriously!

broken_up_inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:28 PM   #184
TheCon
 

The audience and the guests are annoying me more than George Galloway...

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #185
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Galloway? What happened to Moyles?!

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:35 PM   #186
broken_up_inside
If You're Up There, Save Me Superman
 
broken_up_inside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Peterborough
I am currently:

i *think* they have someone different each week

broken_up_inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:42 PM   #187
TheCon
 

Yeah i think that's what's happening. Eugh not more mennnn =[

WE NEED MORE WOMEN! LESBIANNNNNNNS PLZZZZ!

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:44 PM   #188
broken_up_inside
If You're Up There, Save Me Superman
 
broken_up_inside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Peterborough
I am currently:

Im use to it being all women now, i dont want anymore men in, lol....im enjoying seeing Ziggy being bombarded with female attention and hating it, muhahaha



Carly xxx

I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change
I know now this is who I really am inside

[I don't wanna die, but i ain't keen on living either]


broken_up_inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:46 PM   #189
TheCon
 

I wish they'd get Ziggy out, he's a prick.

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:47 PM   #190
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Imagine the opposite though - all male with one female house. Wouldn't half be dull...

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:54 PM   #191
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

I feel sorry for Emily.
I'm glad that I'm not alone in it.. I'm scared about saying that I feel sorry for her at school tomorrow and being branded a racist.. >.<

I agree, I want some f*cking fit lesbians in there.

And on BBBM, they were talking about the Emily issue, and the issue was brought up that why are people allowed to insult certain 'types' of people and not others..? People hardly bat an eyelid if someone makes a comment about a homosexual, etc.

And as for black people calling each other 'n*****' and then getting het up when white people call them it.. I'm sorry, that's just not f*cking on.

And Ali, did other people ACTUALLY say the word..? Who said it was okay because they were 'foreign'?

x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #192
Happyhead
 
Happyhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northampton
I am currently:

Galloways gone down in the world if hes reduced to doing 'big mouth', not that its a bad program, shame about the girl being kicked out, but i guess big brother has to be severe after the last series. i dont really like any of the contestants yet, this series has yet to ensnare me



therottingzombie.co.uk

Happyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #193
broken_up_inside
If You're Up There, Save Me Superman
 
broken_up_inside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Peterborough
I am currently:

I can just picture the conversation...beer, sex, football, sex, sex...ooh sounds like the sort of house i wanna be in, lol

And yes, Ziggy is a prick, grrr. I remember him from Northern Line, lmao <--- thats all i have to say on the matter of his band



Carly xxx

I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change
I know now this is who I really am inside

[I don't wanna die, but i ain't keen on living either]


broken_up_inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:06 AM   #194
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

I think Ziggy's alright, personally.



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:08 AM   #195
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

I think the whole Emily thing is abit Harsh, but, She shouldn't have said it, The word is a racist word and although Charley said she wasn't offended she clearly was otherwise she wouldn't have carried on about it. Although the word is in rap songs and black people say it to black people sometimes and stuff, the word still shouldn't really be in people's vocab.

When Charley and Nicky say it, it's ok as they are black anyways, but secondly, they were repeating what she said so it's slightly diffrent.

I didn't like Emily anyways.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #196
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

LOLZ.
watched it tonight for the first time.
&saw emily get kicked out.
i dont feel sorry for her. shes an idiot.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #197
Saerie
 
Saerie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NW & SW
I am currently:

Oh man. This series has made me notice how bitchy girls really are. Poor Ziggy.

I do think Emily made a mistake, but I would be shocked if anyone said something like that, wherever they came from...

Saerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:11 AM   #198
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

I'm glad there's more men going in, I'm sick of all the women.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:14 AM   #199
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Galloway has the eyes of an alcoholic.
It's odd.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:05 AM   #200
UnanimousAnonymous
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

^^ i agree



Through the dark, a strand of light, the light continued to get bright, with it came the strength to fight (Gem)

UnanimousAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:11 AM.