RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-07-2008, 05:49 AM   #20061
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

hiii =)



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 05:51 AM   #20062
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

im gonna go, falling asleep love you guyssss
<3
and kate, lemme know when your plans get more definite :P



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 05:52 AM   #20063
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

im off too, i will heather i promise.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 05:54 AM   #20064
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

=).=)



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #20065
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsufficientFunds View Post
OMG.
I was listening to a belle & sebastian CD i haven't listened to in ages.
And one line is.
"They let Lisa go by, And everyone she knew thought she was beautiful only slightly mental."

HAHAHA. <3

Haha!! I have to find this song <3




Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #20066
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *&& She's Just Forgotten View Post
Ohhh i see -starts my very own-.... -is cool- One man band me! =D =P.... MUKI ! Midland Uk Insomniac... WERHHHEEEEYYY!...Or not.. -shuffles back to drawing-
Me! Me!! I'll join MUKI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsufficientFunds View Post
I can join Caz, I was born and lived in Coventry therefore i am from the midlands too, so i can be in both groups *feels special*
So tell me Miss Paigey, why did you leave Coventry? I shall be moving there soon and I expect you to be back there :P




Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 02:59 PM   #20067
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

good morning queendom!




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #20068
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

Good Morning Jess!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #20069
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Kate <3 how are you?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #20070
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannabreakfree View Post
So tell me Miss Paigey, why did you leave Coventry? I shall be moving there soon and I expect you to be back there :P
LISA YOU ARE MOVING TO COVENTRY!?
I might actually be able to meet you at some point in my life. I go back twice a year to visit my dad and other family =]





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #20071
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

I want to meet Lisa and Paigeeee!!!!!!! I'm so jealous right now lol




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #20072
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

me too I want to visit Australia and the uk :) Soph promised to come get me first though, because I am scared of planes!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 09:31 PM   #20073
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hey babes x





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #20074
-Tough-Cookie-
Life is a contradiction at times - as am I
 
-Tough-Cookie-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

*pokes head in*



“Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.”
----
----


-Tough-Cookie- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #20075
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*scowls at paigey*
=p



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #20076
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

kel, kate <3



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #20077
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

I spy le queendom




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:45 PM   #20078
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

hiiiiii




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #20079
-Chelsey-
[[Rabbit]]
 
-Chelsey-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Suffolk
I am currently:

How are you Jess d'la Beautiful?




"...On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are..."


-Chelsey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #20080
Buttercup.
loveeeeeee
 
Buttercup.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

i'm doing alright, how are you lovely miss chels?




I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away


Buttercup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 25 (0 members and 25 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:41 PM.