RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #201
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

i could be your older sis? x



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 05:58 PM   #202
lil-princess
lil-princess
 
lil-princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Yeah sounds good to me :) xx



My amazing sisters - Katch, Pomegrante, Hells, Dark Light, blondiebear, l'il esky and Sweetest Downfall :)

My cool cousins - Daisy star, Crystalheart and Crazykat :)

My awesome mom - Vrinda




lil-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 06:08 PM   #203
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

li'l esky, wanna be in my fam?



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #204
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

yeh :D xx



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #205
dark_light
 
dark_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

My internet is... unique!

Hells love to be in your family, how u wanna be related?
anyone else? :)



"Because you don't notice the light without a bit of shadow.
Everything has both dark and light.
You have to play with it until you get it exactly right."

dark_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #206
DaisyStar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Essex
I am currently:

I would like an RYL family; people I could get to know

I'm, like, quite shy though so be gentle with me.



No more sinister than saint

Clicky ->

DaisyStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #207
lil-princess
lil-princess
 
lil-princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Heya Daisystar :) you can be in my Ryl family if you want, just let me know.

I'll be in your Ryl family jo :) xx



My amazing sisters - Katch, Pomegrante, Hells, Dark Light, blondiebear, l'il esky and Sweetest Downfall :)

My cool cousins - Daisy star, Crystalheart and Crazykat :)

My awesome mom - Vrinda




lil-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #208
DaisyStar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Essex
I am currently:

Yeah I would like to, thank you



No more sinister than saint

Clicky ->

DaisyStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #209
lil-princess
lil-princess
 
lil-princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Cool :) what would you like to be in my Ryl family?? xx



My amazing sisters - Katch, Pomegrante, Hells, Dark Light, blondiebear, l'il esky and Sweetest Downfall :)

My cool cousins - Daisy star, Crystalheart and Crazykat :)

My awesome mom - Vrinda




lil-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #210
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by l'il esky View Post
yeh :D xx
Cool what do you wanna be

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_light View Post
My internet is... unique!

Hells love to be in your family, how u wanna be related?
anyone else? :)
Haha Jo, it sure is I dunno how to be related hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyStar View Post
I would like an RYL family; people I could get to know

I'm, like, quite shy though so be gentle with me.
Would you like to join my fam sweetheart? xxx



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #211
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

hells ^ ummmm how about cousins?
jo and daisystar would you like to join my family too? xx



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2008, 08:57 PM   #212
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Cool l'il esky :) x



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #213
dark_light
 
dark_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Hells you could be my lil sis u remind me of me when i was your age :)

lil esky love to be in your family and lil princess - what would you like me to be? x



"Because you don't notice the light without a bit of shadow.
Everything has both dark and light.
You have to play with it until you get it exactly right."

dark_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 02:27 PM   #214
Jetforce
Wound Care Advisor
 
Jetforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney
I am currently:

I need more members in my family

Any1 from vets wanna adopt me lol?

Jetforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #215
l'il esky
Queen SockMonkey aka Holly :D
 
l'il esky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Biggin Hill, England
I am currently:

jo we could be sisters or could be my auntie.

jetforce, would love you in my family :)



this pic is so i can always remember jen who was my l'il sock monkey friend who has left ryl and i miss her!!!
xx


l'il esky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 02:06 AM   #216
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_light View Post
Hells you could be my lil sis u remind me of me when i was your age :)
Awwwwwww how cute??? But yay that's FIVE sisters for me now, one being my twin



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 01:32 PM   #217
Snuffles
 

Jeremy!! I founds you hehe, I'd love to be part of your family :D

  Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #218
dark_light
 
dark_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

lil esky i'll be your auntie jo

helen i'll be your big sis

anyone else wanna be in my family? xxx



"Because you don't notice the light without a bit of shadow.
Everything has both dark and light.
You have to play with it until you get it exactly right."

dark_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #219
lil-princess
lil-princess
 
lil-princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

I need more people in my Ryl family :) anyone interested??? xx



My amazing sisters - Katch, Pomegrante, Hells, Dark Light, blondiebear, l'il esky and Sweetest Downfall :)

My cool cousins - Daisy star, Crystalheart and Crazykat :)

My awesome mom - Vrinda




lil-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 09:32 PM   #220
dark_light
 
dark_light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

i'll be in your familty lil-princess,
wanna be my sister?



"Because you don't notice the light without a bit of shadow.
Everything has both dark and light.
You have to play with it until you get it exactly right."

dark_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:31 AM.