RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #17421
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Haha thats good one :P



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 08:48 PM   #17422
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Oh wow Alex.
Your mum must love you.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2008, 09:25 PM   #17423
angelmillennium666
Meee
 
angelmillennium666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Glasgow
I am currently:

wow!!!Anytime anything girl-on-girl comes on tv when i'm in the room with my mum..she stares between me and the floor and shouts over the top of whatever the storyline is...



"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:28 AM   #17424
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister linda. View Post
i'm not dressing up for your party btw :).
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyroselee View Post
im with linda on the not dressing up thing.
You all suck.

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:38 AM   #17425
angelmillennium666
Meee
 
angelmillennium666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Glasgow
I am currently:

i'm so sick of being all lonely and single...but the thought of going out...rrraaarrrgghh...pffftt..I'll just go watch Doctor Who or something...and I wonder why I never meet anyone...



"I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight"

angelmillennium666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #17426
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Heh :]

I would dress up Nat.
I'm coolest.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #17427
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Doctor Who rocks :P



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 12:42 AM   #17428
IceBreak
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Your majorly coool Alex



I WILL FORGET THOSE THAT HAVE HURT ME
BUT
I WILL NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ME


IceBreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #17429
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

rr has gone downhill without the postwhore that is em.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 04:43 PM   #17430
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Dress up.
I'm ****ing there mate.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 04:52 PM   #17431
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

if eirinns dressing up, im definately there.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #17432
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tears and Rain View Post
Okay guys.
READ.

My mother.
Just came home.
And said.
"I've got this for you Alex, found it in the metro on my way home"
*takes article*
*comes upstairs*
*reads headline*
"Is it a girl-on-girl world? - A new study says women are more inclined to have same-sex affairs"

Hahahaha.
Oh life.
so yur mum knows yur a big gay too then?



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:01 PM   #17433
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyroselee View Post
if eirinns dressing up, im definately there.
I got my other postcard today.
It's actually amazing.

Poor Alex being an elephant.
My housemates asked why you keep telling me about sex.
THey were worried.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:19 PM   #17434
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

hello.
i want a postcard.
kthnx.

linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #17435
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I might dress up.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #17436
Jukebox
 

Why is everyone on this site pregnant?
Not everyone..but ya know, a fair amount.

Self harmers=nymphos.

I bought my sister-in-law a birthday card today. I was going to get her one for £1, but I told Hol it was too expensive..so I got one for 60p instead!

  Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #17437
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Everyone is dressing up, so you'll be SHUNNED if you don't.

BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:30 PM   #17438
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

I want a baby.

Make a baby with me Olive-cakes?

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #17439
Jukebox
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys. View Post
I want a baby.

Make a baby with me Olive-cakes?
I don't want a baby nor do I have a willy (which I am beyond grateful for)

I could make a cake with you if you want? I was meant to make one for Hol for when she comes back. But, I've never made a cake before and she doesn't have any flour. So..it's not going to happen.

  Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #17440
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Poor Alex being an elephant?! WHAT?!

And yes Lucy.
She knows all about you and your antics.
Hahahaha.

Nat what time will you be leaving?



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:38 AM.