|
|
 |
|
07-05-2008, 01:22 PM
|
#21
|
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently: 
|
You may have nice boobies and a nice ass but i've got thrush

|
|
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 04:13 PM
|
#22
|
|
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
MMMM big boobies!
I <3 Bluetits, but not as much as greattits
|
|
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 04:13 PM
|
#23
|
|
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by Black Rose
You may have nice boobies and a nice ass but i've got thrush

LMAO!!!!!! 
|
|
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 07:47 PM
|
#24
|
|
iwannabreakfree
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently: 
|
haha!
:)
|
Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 08:03 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Black Rose hasthrush, and I've been thinking about badgers all day.
Dicky!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 10:07 PM
|
#26
|
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by Harley
Counts down until someone shows off their 'big cockrel', posts a picture of a 'Shag', or a video of someone scratching their 'nuts'...
Dicky, my estimation of your intelligence just took another nosedive :P
Harley
Lol - of course I had to Google some of that now to see what shows up - this one was funny
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJTgjjOUzsw"]YouTube - Can I Scratch My Nuts ?[/ame]
|
|
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 10:20 PM
|
#27
|
|
allons y
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Well said Harley
that didnt take long
ps my tits are better than yours mike

|
you and i are going to have a love affair and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle god knows we tried
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 10:32 PM
|
#28
|
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently: 
|
Hah@ the shag thing.
EVERY time my dad sees a shag (so pretty much every time we are at the beach...which is a lot) he HAS to shout "SHAG!" at the top of his voice.
He thinks he is so funny.
|
|
|
|
|
|
07-05-2008, 10:35 PM
|
#29
|
|
allons y
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Well you cant not
|
you and i are going to have a love affair and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle god knows we tried
|
|
|
|
08-05-2008, 04:16 AM
|
#30
|
|
smallboyonherbike.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
I am currently: 
|
haha the greatest bird ever!!!!!! at one point i asked someone about the "blue breasted bird"...yeah bc i no what its called...=]
|
Leave out all the Rest:
[Dreamer&Believer and netsirkylime are my bubbly amigos]
[shakespeare's strumpet is my big sis]
<3[absi is my girlfriend]<3
|
|
|
|
08-05-2008, 05:05 AM
|
#31
|
|
Originally Posted by ...howl
ps my tits are better than yours mike
And how very nice they are!! ;]
|
Dead to the world. Alive for the journey
|
|
|
|
10-05-2008, 10:01 PM
|
#32
|
|
allons y
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
Thankyou josh
they are a rahter lovely pair
|
you and i are going to have a love affair and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle god knows we tried
|
|
|
|
11-05-2008, 01:17 AM
|
#33
|
|
Cupcake World!
Join Date: May 2008
I am currently: 
|
aww it made me laugh!
|
|
|
|
|
|
12-05-2008, 02:20 PM
|
#35
|
|
allons y
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
lolllllllllllllllllllll
we are all simpleminded really arent we?
|
you and i are going to have a love affair and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle god knows we tried
|
|
|
|
12-05-2008, 05:47 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Do you like my beaver?
Dicky!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
12-05-2008, 05:48 PM
|
#38
|
|
Loon NOS
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently: 
|
My what a hairy beaver you have there Dicky!
|
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination
|
|
|
|
12-05-2008, 06:13 PM
|
#39
|
|
Boom
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
*shakes head dissaprovingly*
|
And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49 PM.
|
|