RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #281
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

I'd so have punched Charley by now.
Well, maybe not punched her... but DEFINATELY put her hand in luke warm water while she's sleeping.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #282
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

God, could Shabnam shut the **** up? I hope she goes - she's arrogant and solely wants the money, not the experience of being in BB!
Chanelle is being a two faced bitch!

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 08:51 PM   #283
SugarKane
wants to be the girl with the most cake
 
SugarKane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tipton, UK
I am currently:

GOD they're all making my eyes and ears bleed!!

SugarKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:03 PM   #284
sazybel
Me and my little black raincloud
 
sazybel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

so 4 guys in one girl out intresting the genders are leveling out

sazybel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:05 PM   #285
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Nicky & Tracey already distancing away from the new guy!

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #286
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

anyone like the look of the new people??





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:09 PM   #287
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

No. Two to go - not expecting much!

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:19 PM   #288
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

one of thems a millonare, you have to wonder why he went on it





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #289
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

the last one seems alright.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:09 PM   #290
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

Ive stopped watching it. its rubbish this year IMO. Last year was legendary! There are no real characters, they're all boring. Tracy and Carol could potentially have been interesting but they are both keeping quiet and/or being annoying rather than entertaining. Im really dissapointed.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:42 PM   #291
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Liam and the last guy could go far!

"Last year was legendary!"
How? Awful Child Nikki, Sympathy Vote Pete, Average Joe Mikey, Slimy Sezer, Foul Mouthed Lisa, Moron Spiral & Grace (needs no introduction)

"Tracy and Carol could potentially have been interesting but they are both keeping quiet"
That's a clever game plan in the early stages.

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #292
SugarKane
wants to be the girl with the most cake
 
SugarKane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tipton, UK
I am currently:

Awwww Pete was lovely though :)

SugarKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:01 PM   #293
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

Pete was HILLARIOUS. Really funny, always entertaining, and really genuinely nice. Nikki was, i agree, very annoying, but I personally found her very very funny sometimes, at least she was entertaining!! Richard was brilliant, and Glynn!! Like when he went into the diary room and BB spoke to him in Welsh and we went mental about it? Classic. I loved it.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:03 PM   #294
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterstellaFunk View Post
"Tracy and Carol could potentially have been interesting but they are both keeping quiet"
That's a clever game plan in the early stages.
Yep it is, but it sure doesnt make for entertaining television!! In my opinion at least.



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2007, 11:52 PM   #295
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastic rose View Post
Pete was HILLARIOUS. Really funny, always entertaining, and really genuinely nice. Nikki was, i agree, very annoying, but I personally found her very very funny sometimes, at least she was entertaining!! Richard was brilliant, and Glynn!! Like when he went into the diary room and BB spoke to him in Welsh and we went mental about it? Classic. I loved it.
Pete was simply a sympathy vote winner. He provided some good moments, but not really enough to win IMO. Richard should of been Winner - IMO. Glyn was a good choice, a genuine guy unlike plastic Imogen. If Nikki wasn't a HM, I would rate it as one of the better BB series, but she literally drove me off BB. I got the point where I simply watched the highlights show on Mute!


"Yep it is, but it sure doesnt make for entertaining television!! In my opinion at least."
You don't want 13 (or so) hyper-active HM's do you? You need a mix.

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 01:05 AM   #296
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

I'll agree that the last series was better - well, what I saw of it.

The more people they put in, the more boring it's getting.

Don't like the look of the new guys.

x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 01:12 AM   #297
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

The first guy they put in, the one with the longish hair, has GORGEOUS eyes.

Thank **** Shabnam is out.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 01:41 AM   #298
broken_up_inside
If You're Up There, Save Me Superman
 
broken_up_inside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Peterborough
I am currently:

So glad Shabnam has gone, she made me cringe so bad when she was "dancing" on her way out, deary me, lol

That Liam guy, he is a niiice, wooo....Charley so badly needs to goooo



Carly xxx

I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change
I know now this is who I really am inside

[I don't wanna die, but i ain't keen on living either]


broken_up_inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 01:53 AM   #299
SugarKane
wants to be the girl with the most cake
 
SugarKane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tipton, UK
I am currently:

haha my god Shabnam's exit reeked of desperation so much it was painful to watch! I wonder how soon the daft wench is going to pop up in all the magazines pleading her case

SugarKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 03:36 AM   #300
plastic rose
tough cookie.
 
plastic rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London, England
I am currently:

I agree that Pete got "sympathy votes". But also, people like misfits, the underdog etc. He was a genuinely nice, funny guy, a bit like Brian was. Although for most of the series I found him the most likeable, apart from Richard, who was BRILLIANT, although I have to say by the end I wanted Glyn to win because Pete got boring and a bit weird after he got with Nikki and Glyn was a source of endless entertainment.

"You don't want 13 (or so) hyper-active HM's do you? You need a mix."
I dont know what an HM is... but yeah you want a mix, not a house full of really boring people who just argue!!

Big brother seems to only be worth watching every other year. Series 3 (with Jade and Kate), series 5 (with Nadia, Victor, etc), and series 7 (last year) have been the most entertaining IMO. The others were relatively boring. Although Derek and Science and people did kinda save it the year Anthony won but the fact that Anthony even won goes to show there wasnt one person in there who deserved to win!



s a r a h
* pm me * eating disorders info *
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron


plastic rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:14 PM.