RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-04-2008, 12:52 AM   #2021
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Sexayyyyy ladayyyyy. *grins*
You have good taste in eccentric ladies *nods*





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 02:27 AM   #2022
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

You love someone but because of something that happened you don't feel worthy of their love anymore and you wish you could make it better



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 03:31 AM   #2023
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

You believe in love and dreams. But you feel like you hurt anyone that you are close with.. which I am sure is not true!





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 04:11 AM   #2024
*&& She's Just Forgotten
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off! (hmm)
 
*&& She's Just Forgotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: (West Midlands) Staffordshire "UK"
I am currently:

It made me stop my music and read it carefully.=)

I think it tell me your a deep thinker.




It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight...


*&& She's Just Forgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 04:58 AM   #2025
Wonderful.
Pathetic.
 
Wonderful.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007

You like colors...
And you are expressing really deep words that look to mean a lot to you?




~Beauty without intellence, is a materpiece painted on a napkin.~
Thank you for everything


Wonderful. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 06:35 AM   #2026
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

you like linkin park and love your ryl family.xx




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #2027
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

somebody means the world to you



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #2028
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

your colourful




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2008, 11:24 PM   #2029
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

You're hiding how bad you feel with pretty colours.
You're like drawing attention away from the content with colour.
?






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 01:08 AM   #2030
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

I think I did this one yesterday :) You like all the colors that go well together. You dont feel as if you are good enough, but you do believe in love.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 01:30 AM   #2031
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:

You don't believe that love is real?

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 05:21 AM   #2032
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I agree that love is a figmant of the imagination; but so is beauty! But everyone is beautiful; so, it does exist on a social level. It just can't be touched, it can be faked, it can be mistaken. Thus, it does exist within us all!!!



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 08:27 AM   #2033
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

You love your dog, you don't believe in being superficial and you like photography.






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #2034
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

you are doing really well with quitting Si



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #2035
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

youre trying to be positive,you love bright colours and youre a fellow supporter :D




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #2036
XxXflowerfairyXxX
 
XxXflowerfairyXxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

You're positive, you're a good friend and you like Tim Curry (young and attractive not old and beardy! =p)






XxXflowerfairyXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #2037
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

your doing really well with the 24 days




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #2038
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXflowerfairyXxX View Post
You're positive, you're a good friend and you like Tim Curry (young and attractive not old and beardy! =p)
ha ha, old and beardy doesnt put me off!replace like with love too heehee.xx




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #2039
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

you are a supportive person who lets people lean on them *cuddles*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #2040
pixiedust
 
pixiedust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I am currently:

That you take time to know the person before you judge them :)



Sometimes the way in life seems cloudy...But remember, after the storm comes clear skies

pixiedust is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:00 PM.