RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #16401
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

You know it makes your life worth living Lindar.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #16402
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I miss the gays.
Come visit.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:18 AM   #16403
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Wow Erin what a sexy photo. :p





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #16404
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

I got woken up at 4:50am by the fire alarm.
I was supposed to get up at 8 to 'work all day'.
I got up at 11.
And now i'm on here ='[





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:00 PM   #16405
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Well done?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:11 PM   #16406
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

For being the only proper gay, Nat.

I LOVE LUCYYYYYYYYY :D

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:53 PM   #16407
Jukebox
 

I can't do my essay. Well...I can, I just can't? I'm trying to write it without using books from the library. I have no idea why I'm doing this. I've done an essay plan. 2500 words. It's daft!

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #16408
Jukebox
 

The essay isn't about homosexuals! I suppose it'd be nice if it was.

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:11 PM   #16409
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

I'd do a course in being gay.
It could be amusing.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:10 PM   #16410
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I think I could write my essay on life after death better if I died and came back to life. Plan.

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #16411
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Emily is still in bed.
Yes she is here til tomorrow morning.
Ding ding,

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:59 PM   #16412
Jukebox
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by limey. View Post
I think I could write my essay on life after death better if I died and came back to life. Plan.
Write something like, "As I have never been dead before it is impossible for me to write about life after death."
If you get a bad mark, tell them that they are stupid.

I need to go to Sainsburys, but I have to do my work. I've got like 200 words done.

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:03 PM   #16413
The Hierophant
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

SAINSBURYS.

Must go friday when I get paid.
Yes.

The Hierophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #16414
Jukebox
 

I need to buy strawberries and soya milk. I have normal milk...it makes me feel ill.
Spar=rip off!

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:11 PM   #16415
Voldemort
 
Voldemort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005

Milk is icky.

Voldemort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #16416
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Milk is amazzzzzing.

Eirinn, can you ask Emily what she said to A Toaster in Waitrose? She will understand. I am just curiouss!

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #16417
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

got paid thank god
anyone got tips in either
a. getting over jet lag
and
b. really, reallly getting a totaly knob head back for being a **** subtly :)



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #16418
Jukebox
 

I'm pretty sure I just heard my housemate have sex. I want to throw up, or move out.
Possibly both. The latter moreso.

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:03 PM   #16419
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

It could be worse
sometimes i hear my dad...



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #16420
Jukebox
 

You haven't seen the people I live with.

It hasn't stopped. And I can't hop on a train and go to someones house or whatever.

I guess I'll be throwing up then!

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:56 PM.