RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2008, 02:18 AM   #1
Lolly Land
 
Lolly Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Essex Mate!
I am currently:
Skins

Arghh my best friend forced me to watch it and i already love it!

Maxxie is FIT!
and poor tony :/

who watched it tonight?


Last edited by Lolly Land : 12-02-2008 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Missed a bit


Needs to sleep more



Lolly Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

not me






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #3
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

I watched it.
The actor that plays Tony is fab.
:)
It made me cry though :(




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #4
Lil'MissLaLa
Art is a lie that makes us realise the truth
 
Lil'MissLaLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South West England
I am currently:

its so sad :( made me want to hug tony..




'Imagination is more important than knowledge'

http://maddani.deviantart.com/


Lil'MissLaLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #5
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Yeah, it was good :)
but after re-watching Series 1 I'm disappointed in the lack of development of Jal, especially since she was given an awful episode and zero depth in the first series.

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #6
Lolly Land
 
Lolly Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Essex Mate!
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'MissLaLa View Post
its so sad :( made me want to hug tony..

Hehe, oh dont we all wish we could hug tony



Needs to sleep more



Lolly Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
StillVacant
Red
 
StillVacant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: London, UK
I am currently:

word on the Jal thing, but i guess they gotta have one stable character.
i'm too old for Skins.
but i love it anyway!
nick hoult really gets to show off his range as an actor with this character flip...hope it doesnt go off the boil like Shameless did eventually *tear*



I’m hurting this body just to get by
Choked with hot tears and stale pie-in-the-sky.


StillVacant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 12:16 AM   #8
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
not me
*e-slaps*

I thoguht it was alright, filled to the brim with clichés though, which was incredibley annoying.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #9
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

It was so sad! It seemed really different though. Like I dunno.. seemed like a year or two has passed since the stuff that happened in the last episode, did anyone else feel this time gap ?





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 12:35 AM   #10
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillVacant View Post
word on the Jal thing, but i guess they gotta have one stable character.
She's only stable because she isn't doing anything. This is a drama series, so I expect every /major/ character to have a storyline. Jal has what? She didn't win the musician award, and that was covered in a single episode. Give her something to do!

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 03:26 AM   #11
Lolly Land
 
Lolly Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Essex Mate!
I am currently:

Hmmm.... i just watched Jals missed weeks video diary.. and i recok something might happen between her and tony? i know his not right atm but it could make a big story line
- shes michelles best friend so it would make a massive fall out
- she hasn't had much of a story line and tony is one of the biggest story lines
and in her video diary she says his not her type.. she could be lying.


??



Needs to sleep more



Lolly Land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2008, 01:09 AM   #12
Ashami
 
Ashami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I love skins, it's quirky, funny and full of fabulous actors. Loved the opening dance scene. Thought it seemed a lot darker than series 1, but the humour is just fantastic.

Ashami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2008, 01:09 AM   #13
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphelion View Post
It was so sad! It seemed really different though. Like I dunno.. seemed like a year or two has passed since the stuff that happened in the last episode, did anyone else feel this time gap ?
Agreed.. I think its only meant to be like a month or something but yeh.. It seems like loads happened between the 2 seasons..
Still good though.

Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #14
IamJamesGreens
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

WOW.
WHAT AN EPISODE.

IamJamesGreens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 12:51 AM   #15
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

That was far better than the first episode I thought.
Wahey for crazy people :)



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #16
leaveoutalltherest
*Charlotte*
 
leaveoutalltherest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Just watched last night's episode. Hmm. Made me feel odd :/

Really good though.



Janto <3
love my cousin daisy :)


leaveoutalltherest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #17
Devia_Angelus87
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

It aroused me no end

All them fit people...

and Maxi...walking around....in his all-together

Oh very dear

*crosses legs*

Devia_Angelus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 02:48 PM   #18
StillVacant
Red
 
StillVacant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: London, UK
I am currently:

that was just creepy. seriously frigging creepy. *checks under bed for psycho-stalker*
i did watch it with medics tho, so we spent a lot of time diagnosing that Sketch kid and her mum. but why oh why have they made up a new character instead of fleshing out the old ones?? they'd better do summat good with this...
still, twas quality. guess i just miss sid...



I’m hurting this body just to get by
Choked with hot tears and stale pie-in-the-sky.


StillVacant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #19
Nicholas
 
Nicholas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Southwest of England

A best friend of mine got me to watch the first episode of the second series...the wonderful maxxie and random guy action has me hooked.

Plus his relationship with tony is totaly adorable.



This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight

And in the spring I shed my skin
And it blows away with the changing wind
The waters turn from blue to red
As towards the sky I offer it



Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #20
TheCon
 

It was a really, really good episode but the bit where sketch tied her mum to the bed thing really disturbed me.

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:17 PM.