RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #101
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Sure, sell your soul to the devil! lmao

&& where'd you get your sunny-ness from. I want some =[




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #102
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

the sunshine shop




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #103
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*warps you up*
I took a look at your profile and I have to say you're ****ing gorgeous
Sorry, just wanted to get that out =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #104
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

I'm confused ZED! Who was that too? Lol. Me && Adam just had this random convo then you popped up =] YAY random popping uppyness =]

&& *hugs* I'm abit thick so I have no clue what unreliable means *feel free to beat me with a large china cup =]*

&& ADAM! WHERES THE SUNSHINE SHOP?!




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #105
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Eeep sorry for popping up, that was for you but Adam got in the way




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #106
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

always my problem




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:38 PM   #107
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

OOFT! Tis okay. Adams not sharing any of his sunnyness so I stole it from him && now he wants to vacation in Kettering. I think he got bonked on the head =]

&& THANKYOU! You Fxcking gorgeous yourself =]




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #108
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Haha. tahnks, I think. And Adam, I do like you really *pets*

Is it weird that I don't know where Kettering is?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:41 PM   #109
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

now this is all over the place, sunshine shop is in happy land all the way down the end of lollypop lane




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #110
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

oh and zed sure you like me but apparently i'm not gorgeous enough *sulks*




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #111
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Oh c'mon Adam!
I do think you're mighty attractive but y'know you men things just don't do anything for me ;)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #112
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

oh sure let your sexuality get in the way




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #113
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Well, y'knwo, grow some boobs, shave off the facial hair and I'll be chasin' right after you ;)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 11:01 PM   #114
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

half way there already lol




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #115
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedmeister View Post
Haha. tahnks, I think. And Adam, I do like you really *pets*

Is it weird that I don't know where Kettering is?
Not really lol! Have you heard of the drunk Football Manager Gaz. Well he was the ex-ex-ex-EX football manager of Kettering Town. If you've heard of Gaz, you've realised how stupid Kettering is




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #116
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

can't say i've heard of Gaz and i'm a football fan, though of a proper league team




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 11:44 PM   #117
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Nah, Kettering in the Blue Square League, better known as the Poppies =]




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2008, 11:58 PM   #118
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

yeah my local side used to play in that but they are even more rubbish now




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #119
lower than myself
Yazz - Formerly PopBangFizz__x
 
lower than myself's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kettering
I am currently:

Haha. What team? && I feel guilty taking over Zeds thread to talk about football xD

I still want a big ol' bag of sunnyshine though =[




'All this for a damn princess'



♥ Drella, YellowLemon, ChloeBean
Glittertrashdoll, Blind at heart, Mercipourlevenin, Silent_Screams, Laurawr ♥


lower than myself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2008, 12:17 AM   #120
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Kingstonian, theres very little football chat on this forum though. You can have all my sunshine i'm imagining now




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:11 AM.