RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2021, 10:24 PM   #3561
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

ZOMG
I love when K breaks/drops things just for entertainment value!
I wish I had been there for this one!



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:34 PM   #3562
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Do you want a jpg of the floor covered in tiny pieces of glass?



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:40 PM   #3563
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I do, even if she doesn’t.





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:54 PM   #3564
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

Yeah, but maybe send it via private communication in case someone feels triggered looking at broken glass.



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:56 PM   #3565
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

Well yes, I wasn’t to post it here and have to give myself infection points!!!



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:10 PM   #3566
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Maybe the glass is clean and wouldn’t cause infection?

Wait, is this tip sharing? I’ll PR myself and you, just to be safe. #safetymatters





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 12:11 AM   #3567
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Being referred to ‘my legal team’ was definitely a highlight for the day.





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 02:52 AM   #3568
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

today

~ Zoom with the Gang
~ Lio's boobs giving me joy
~ Lio being a hero and giving me hope
~ Lio saying nice things about me
~ just Lio in general I guess
~ plenty banter
~ doing some research for my assignment, it wasn't very fruitful, but it is still me figuring out how to do this somehow



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 08:11 PM   #3569
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*
 
Darkwings44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: texas
I am currently:

my mom bringing me new headphones today since my old ones stopped working



just another floating iceberg in this ocean we call life...….


Am I a failure from birth
Is misery what I deserve
Am I just so void of love
That I'm never good, never good enough
~citizen soldier-never good enough

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 10:47 PM   #3570
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

- making fun plans
- going for a walk
- B&J's cookie dough ice cream being reduced
- finally mowing the front lawn
- getting my work done



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 10:52 PM   #3571
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

- Being reminded of Jenna’s rather fabulous breasts
- People who really had no reason to do so, dealing with a spectacular level of crazy.
- Actually sleeping





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:04 PM   #3572
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!
 
not_so_insig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Wales, UK
I am currently:

- recovered from physical health problem
- a nice bottle of wine
- seeing my brother now it's legal to meet indoors
- excellent conversation with Lorraine (Sketchy)




Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013


not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 12:12 AM   #3573
Iamcatbug
Cat
 
Iamcatbug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Behind you

Although I accidentally slept in I had a productive dayZ

-washed all my clothes.
-made mash potato for dinner and it was perfect.
-finished re-reading a primary source for my essay.
-sketched out a essay plan for my essay so I can start writing it up next week.
- hoovered behind my bed for the first time in years.
-also finally hoovered the rest of my room which I have been putting of for a few weeks.
-due to hoovering have a semi tidy bedroom.

Iamcatbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 12:56 AM   #3574
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

Sunday

~ talking to M
~ a little doggo got unwell but it looks like he is going to be okay <3
~ watching some Friends
~ sleep soon as I am uncharacteristically exhausted



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 06:51 AM   #3575
Elmer
Patchwork Elephant
 
Elmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yesterday
- spent quality time with my housemate
- saw my dad
- played a game with my mum
- made a rather excellent cottage pie



'It's an impossible choice ... I'll just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me.'

"You're not scared of climbing mountains. You're scared that you can't make them move."

Jenna was here :P


Elmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 10:41 PM   #3576
Pi.R^2
RYL Super Sponsor!
 
Pi.R^2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Safety Cupboard
I am currently:

- really enjoying my music on the way to work
- having a really good lesson with one class in particular
- hearing a Dramatic Tale
- fun zoom call with some cool kids



No other sadness in the world would do


Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 05:26 AM   #3577
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

Monday

~ hanging with what Jenna refers to as 'the cool kids'
~ deep cleaning myself
~ doing a big order with Boots so I can deep clean self further and slow down the inevitable ever progressing decay of my body
~ watching plenty BoJack, which also qualifies as research



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 08:37 AM   #3578
[Luna]
 
[Luna]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK

Yesterday:
- Being a cool kid
- Enjoying the company of other cool kids
- Colouring in my drag queen colouring book
- Making wax melts

Today:
- Being woken up by my son yelling Penis



Let us go then you and I, when the evening is spread out against the sky, like a patient etherized upon a table
- T.S. Elliot

[Luna] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 12:30 PM   #3579
Unbreakable.
We can try. We can always try.
 
Unbreakable.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your mum's bedroom

Which son?
Totally different situation depending on your answer.



the sun

the moon

the truth


Unbreakable. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 02:09 PM   #3580
sandalwood
meditating
 
sandalwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: London

I've been calm without any medication.
I've come online, here.
I'm listening to my instincts and not dissociated thoughts.

sandalwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:52 PM.