RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2007, 02:37 AM   #21
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

I would recomednd unplug it, open it an clean it all out, espcially the fan. Chances are your motherboard battery will probably need changing. These can be bought for about £2 and are usually CR2025 batteries, but check before you buy one.

If that dosnt work, try booting from a windows disk.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:39 AM   #22
Devia_Angelus87
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Thanks

It was loading ok but then I lost connection to the mouse and keyboard *sigh*

lol

I'll try what you suggested though....the fan deffinately needs cleaning

Devia_Angelus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:43 AM   #23
Devia_Angelus87
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Everything seems ok with it now....its loading (slowly) but albeit loading

Just glad I aint lost evertyhing on my hard drive

Thanks for your help

Devia_Angelus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:46 AM   #24
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Putting a vacume on the fan can do wonders. but further problems with keyboard an mouse usally points towards motherboard probs, so a battery change is probably a good idea anyway for hte price of it.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:49 AM   #25
Devia_Angelus87
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Not only can she diagnose for first aid....she can diagnose for computers too

Its the amazing

WONDER-KIM

^_^

Thanks :)

Devia_Angelus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:00 PM   #26
princesskaytie-leigh
Bootylicious!
 
princesskaytie-leigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I am currently:

Perhaps get a professional to look it over, they'll be able to tell you what it is for sure?




this is the first day of my life
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you
But now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy

Pround Pulmeria Sis :: Feel free to PM me anytime ::Always happy to help!


princesskaytie-leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #27
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

ha thanks.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #28
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Mine did that. I had to start it in safemode and remove everything from my computer.
About 3 times.

Also sent it to a proffessionall. Costing billions and billions.

Now when I try to play DVDs it restarts itseld. So I just. Don't.
Yeh that's no help.
And you've already fized it.
I just thoguht i'd share my tale of woe.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:53 PM   #29
Dicky T
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devia_Angelus87 View Post
Not only can she diagnose for first aid....she can diagnose for computers too

Its the amazing

WONDER-KIM

^_^

Thanks :)
She's training for the day the robots take over.


Dicky!

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #30
Bleeding Angel
This is my story, and your not part of it...
 
Bleeding Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hello Kitty Land
I am currently:

maybe its time to back everything up?

i nearly died when my laptop refused to work thinking all my coursework went bye bye





"Its not how long a star shines, what is remembered is the brightness of the light"


Bleeding Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:32 PM   #31
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicky T View Post
She's training for the day the robots take over.


Dicky!
Damn who told you, it was suppossed to be a secret.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #32
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

am glad for you paul
and well done kim

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #33
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Not to be a snitch or anything but.. *points at rabbit*
*comes closer and whispers* She did it.





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 12:40 AM   #34
Devia_Angelus87
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

You make me laugh Maja :)

Devia_Angelus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 01:16 AM   #35
Ratatouille strychnine
The sweetest cherry in an apple pie.
 
Ratatouille strychnine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
I am currently:

My computer did a similar thing a while ago. I had shorted out a USb port and the resulting power surge blew my power unit causing a large metallic bang and some smoke but remarkably the rest of the computer survived. I think it must have also damaged the heatsink, though because i had the same problem as Fightstarter karaoke whereby it would restart itself at any CPU.

And Kim is brilliant in every way.





Ratatouille strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 02:53 AM   #36
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

The mouse and keyboard is a motherboard problem as said above.Mine had to be replaced cos nothing was working at all but it came back with the internal thingy to battery ****ed up and was sent away 4 weeks later after connection went completely.Advent suck :|

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 08:50 PM   #37
Kangaroo
No, I'm Not An Aussie
 
Kangaroo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

maybe give your computer a rest, dont use it for a couple of days and then see how it is. it could just be overused



KANGAROO


I HAVE FAMILY - Blondiebear is my sister


Kangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2007, 11:46 PM   #38
Dicky T
 

^^ Even machines have souls!

Dicky!

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:36 AM.