RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2007, 04:49 PM   #1221
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

something that made some people smile and i want you all to keep smiling so i have posted it again.

hahaa i said keep smiling that sounds so cheesy now!!



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #1222
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

Jeebus, you lot do type fast.
*waves buh-bye to *hidden_pain* *






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #1223
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

*goes and looks for the post*





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #1224
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Lol Lucy you're a star [] Box with a star in for Lucyyyy.

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #1225
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

i know everyone is going post mad today.
wish the old queendom was as busy lol.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #1226
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Lol the old queendom was too slow for this sort of speedyness!!

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #1227
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

hehe, box love.
</random>






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:57 PM   #1228
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

weeeeeeeeeeeee



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #1229
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeee

e?





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #1230
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

*giggle*
weeeeeeeeeeeee?






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #1231
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeee
eeee




e =))



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #1232
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

Hehe we're all a wee bit mad!!!

Post exam euphoria I guess!

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:02 PM   #1233
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:



i am looking at v2 and it is soo weird seeing everything there...



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #1234
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

i be off now my lovelies

lucy.
x x x



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #1235
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

I did that yestaday! It was really odd but it felt soooo homely.

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:06 PM   #1236
Psiren
Apathetic without the 'A'
 
Psiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington, UK
I am currently:

None of the forums would open properly for me on v2.
=/






Psiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #1237
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

oh katie franks what is ur name by the way?
not katie by any chance?

AND i noticed some fall out boy lyrics in your sig, to go with the paramore ones

*doubles automatic love*





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #1238
*Beth*
Beth
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
I am currently:

Afternoon queendom, hope you are all doing ok today :)

I'm feeling rather poop, but i'm having chinese takeaway for dinner and i'm not worried about it, so at least that's a good thing! :)

*hugs to everyone*

*Beth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:11 PM   #1239
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

hi lizzie! i be liz, this could get confuseing
would u like to join in our pillow/water pistol fight?





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:18 PM   #1240
~XxxFireflyxxX~
Remember happiness is just a teardrop away...
 
~XxxFireflyxxX~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Neverland

*jumps on Lizzie*

Sophie
Xxx



Dream more than others think is practical...
Risk more than others think is safe.




Every second being upset is a second of happiness you will never get back…


~XxxFireflyxxX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 16 (0 members and 16 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:42 AM.