RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #16481
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

What you can get through when you're struggling says more about who you are than what you do when everything is ok



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #16482
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

You want to hide who you are. But you are awesome!





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #16483
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

that you can great taste in art. unless you painted that and if you did, then you have a great talent cause it looks really cool





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #16484
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Thank you. I did paint it using oil paints.

You are cling onto life. Keep clinging because you are worth it.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:35 PM   #16485
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

It's really cool! Did you paint it yourself?



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:54 PM   #16486
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You believe you have to close yourself up. But even if you let people see inside, you will still be very lovable



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:56 PM   #16487
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

You like the colour green?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #16488
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You're a Welsh fan of Wales



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #16489
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

Great quote :)



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #16490
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

It's ok to feel your pain. But know that there is love and joy beyond it



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:35 PM   #16491
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

You're a caring and compassionate person



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:59 PM   #16492
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I want to go in and see!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #16493
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You believe we should be compassionate with people from all walks of life.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #16494
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshana Rochel View Post
It's really cool! Did you paint it yourself?
I did thanks.

Buttons, you should never hide who you are, because you are BRILLIANT!





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:09 PM   #16495
Captainshiny
August Jung Williams
 
Captainshiny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Surrey
I am currently:

Maybe you believe that trying is very important, and that you will never know till you have tried.

EDIT : ^ That was for Buttons, but someone else posted just before me.

So heres my post for Sketchy.

You like mosaic patterns? At least I think its mosaic :s


Last edited by Captainshiny : 03-02-2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Someone else posted just before me


If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do, what I'm about to do today?


Captainshiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:17 PM   #16496
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

You're incredibly determined and have found a good reason not to give up on life.




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:13 AM   #16497
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

I have no idea what it means D:



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:31 AM   #16498
Hiding Amaranth
Outsider looking in
 
Hiding Amaranth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
I am currently:

You have a lot of things you want to say, but you don't think it's a good idea to say them out loud.



~Hiding Amaranth

"Just because you know my name
Doesn't mean you know my game
"
~Marina & The Diamonds - "The Outsider"

Hiding Amaranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:36 AM   #16499
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

Ahh, so true :)

Knowing who you are doesn't mean that someone knows WHO you are.



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:26 AM   #16500
Amaryllis
Forum Mod
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yarnia
I am currently:

You liked the movie Frozen?



Men come and go, but dust accumulates.

Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 21 (0 members and 21 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:32 PM.