RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #241
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Graham stops by - I see his name on bottom of page sometimes (was here this month according to profile).

Yes Turk was pretty much "look art me! look at me!" kind of poster until his new leaf. He was good at firing up the younger girls with things like Dr Dan thread. That's when Chia was making 20 threads about kissing Harley at the same time - and AndiH was dying his hair in threads while lolitaduken was trying to imitate AN with rap slang - "na-mean?" lol . Threads moved like lightening back then - off the page in under an hour if not replied to. Now forget about it lol

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:27 AM   #242
Daryl
 
Daryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ghetto shire.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoverity View Post
Graham stops by - I see his name on bottom of page sometimes (was here this month according to profile).

Yes Turk was pretty much "look art me! look at me!" kind of poster until his new leaf. He was good at firing up the younger girls with things like Dr Dan thread. That's when Chia was making 20 threads about kissing Harley at the same time - and AndiH was dying his hair in threads . Threads moved like lightening back then - off the page in under an hour if not replied to. Now forget about it lol


Is RYL on a downslide? i mean there barley seems to be any members these days, what happend?

I fully expected that the next time i came here it would have thousands of members. even harley doesnt seem to be here like he used to be.






Daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:28 AM   #243
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
even harley doesnt seem to be here like he used to be.
Understatement of the decade.

-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #244
Daryl
 
Daryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ghetto shire.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Carpe Diem View Post
Understatement of the decade.

Really?






Daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:31 AM   #245
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
Really?
Mild over-exaggeration, perhaps.
Although, he's been on more in the past few months it seems.

-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #246
Daryl
 
Daryl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ghetto shire.
I am currently:

I wonder if he will ever give it up and pass it to someone else






Daryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #247
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

I guess it'd have to happen at some point

-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:36 AM   #248
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I never get used to a member who has been at RYL a year or more and one day says "Who's Harley?" Its like my brain skips a few peaks and troughs in frequency lol

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:45 AM   #249
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

*pokes head in*
Oh hiiiii.

To be perfectly honest, surprised RYL still exists.



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:46 AM   #250
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Rach, it does my heart good to see you <3

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:46 AM   #251
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

^I remememememeber you ^_^
You being Puppet...

-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #252
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Recently actually I've been wondering why I am still here, why so many people are still here who were here back in the days - but other people, Belle, Craimee, etc, moved on?

Why am I still here?

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #253
-Carpe Diem
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Because it's familiar I guess?

-Carpe Diem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #254
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

When I think about CrAimee my heart sinks cause I miss her so, and those days. But then these days are pretty good for me too, just off the site.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:49 AM   #255
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Hmm, I suppose. Maybe somehow they got what they needed and left. But I'm still searching for something I haven't been able to find in my life...eh, this is getting very sad here.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:52 AM   #256
Day Tripper
shannon
 
Day Tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California
I am currently:

It's still comfortable here. It's comfortable to have crazy moments and it's comfortable to see others have crazy moments instead of spending all your time facing reality, I guess.

You'll leave eventually, Aimee.

Day Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:54 AM   #257
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

I keep trying Shan.

But yeah, it is comfortable to see people like you. And there's a nice connection I feel between myself and a lot of members that I shouldn't overlook, either. Just because it's on a website doesn't make it any less legitimate. I really only came back to volunteer and support others, so at least it's a step up from the early days still.

I guess I associate being on RYL and being on RYL, but oddly they don't necessarily have to go together.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:54 AM   #258
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

GAH I can't put a name/face to the username, help me out?! Have you changed it? (to Snow White). Sorrrrrryyyy, I'm sure I'll remember :)
& I'm 100% positive you'll find what it is before long, and suddently you'll realise RYL is no longer what you need in life, but until they, hey, what's wrong with still being here?! :)

AH so many old usernames, it's insane. And ickle-duckling, and ickle me, and Lydia (pineapple Lydia).

RYL was a huge part of my life for yearsssss, it's crazy.



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #259
Puppet Strings
commonplace.
 
Puppet Strings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: England

WAimee?!

Don't tell me I've been that silly..?



I see it in your eyes
You'll be alright

.
:heart:


Puppet Strings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #260
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Does this help?



Memory games are fun!

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:58 AM.