RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #1001
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Go to the previous page, plenty of questions.
If you want to make comments like that then please do so on a vent thread, we cant help you anymore.
If you had an eating disorder and heart condition and all these problems etc. I think this boy would be the least of your worries. We can't help you with him.


Last edited by Eccentrics : 30-01-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #1002
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Yess I have bigger problems, but I don't care about them





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #1003
[Frostbitten]
 
[Frostbitten]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

To be honest, I am tempted to contact the school. You need more help than any of us, or a damn 15 year old boy, can give you. You need to speak to an adult. So, are you going to tell a parent, teacher or a doctor what is going on?

[Frostbitten] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #1004
frenchhorn
Oliver
 
frenchhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK

You need to talk to someone professional like a doctor or a teacher at school. The longer you leave it the worse it will get. I did nothing about my problems when they started when i was 15 and only went to a dr at 19 because a friend dragged me there. I can't say for definate, but I think I could have coped with my problems better and had a better life if I had seen someone sooner about it.
Take our advice, stop lying and stop being obsessed over this boy, he won't magically make everything better.



"Never be a spectator of unfairness or studpidity. The grave will supply plenty of time for silence." Christopher Hitchens

'When words fail, music speaks'

I am transsexual and homoromantic and proud to be.




frenchhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 12:14 AM   #1005
Emmabob.
 
Emmabob.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

i smell a troll tbh.

Emmabob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 12:50 AM   #1006
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_Dash View Post
I would report this post, people. The more people report, the more chance it has of being closed for good. It's going round in circles.

Lying is not allowed on RYL. So own up now before you get infraction points, Ashlee.
She already admitted to lying about bulimia and her mothers' suicide a few pages back.
I PR'd already.

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 12:57 AM   #1007
BridgesAndBalloons
A Thimblesworth of Milky Moon
 
BridgesAndBalloons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

Sometimes I think people just have to accept that repeatedly asking something of someone that they aren't willing to do simply isn't going to yield any positive results. It's like constantly asking a dog to be a cat, it just isn't going to happen. Sometimes if you can't change something then you just have to just accept it. Sometimes there just has to be a cut off point where you say that's enough.

So much help/advice/support has been offered here, whether someone takes it, acts upon it, is another matter.

I'm not advocating stepping back from helping people, I'm simply saying that sometimes you can't help people in the way you thought you could.





BridgesAndBalloons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 03:05 AM   #1008
CosetteDaae
Professional Mourner
 
CosetteDaae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
I am currently:

Personally I had boy problems when I was 15. I never gave up hope, I grew up, and eventually THE BOY I was obsessed with flew to the US to see me. We had a beautiful year-and-a-half engagement and got married. I still love him to death. I'm trying to encourage Ashlee because I can relate to her. Even if she is lying... well, I lied on the internet until I was 17.

I'm not out to fix Ashlee at this point, just to give the girl a little encouragement. She does need that.

CosetteDaae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 06:18 AM   #1009
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.
 
fawkes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011

Pathogical liar is exactly on the ball.

Once I get on my laptop and figure out how, though if someone would PM me and explain how I'd be very grateful, to report this complete farce of a thread. It is a disgrace and I genuinely thought more of RYL but am seriously questioning that now because no one has stepped in and closer this with or without Ashleee-whatever-TROLL wants.

Genuinely disgusted.


Ashlee, if you want another pile of crap thread filled with a story with more holes then a sieve please atleast have the common courtesy of labelling/ titling it:

I'm a pathological liar, help me.

Atleast that way we will hopefully not have people driven to needing support themselves BE AUSE of this thread and the insensitivity their kindness is being treated with.


Last edited by fawkes : 31-01-2013 at 06:21 PM.
fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 06:39 AM   #1010
fawkes
Fat Bastard Extraordinaire.
 
fawkes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011

It ate my final reply. Basically to all of the wonderful and selfless people who gave so much in this thread to someone incapable of appreciating it so much sound and incredibly advice, I really hope you all take some time and give yourselves the same compassion and love and self care. It was not wasted advice, it has had an impact on me for one, and you are all amazing.

fawkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 07:50 AM   #1011
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawkes View Post
It ate my final reply. Basically to all of the wonderful and selfless people who gave so much in this thread to someone incapable of appreciating it so much sound and incredibly advice, I really hope you all take some time and give yourselves the same compassion and love and self care. It was not wasted advice, it has had an impact on me for one, and you are all amazing.
Thankyou for such an absolutely lovely post. Sorry to bump this thread but I needed to thank you, I don't even know if I was included in this but it is still so sweet and I agree. :) Remember to give some compassion to yourself, too!

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #1012
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Cried for a whole hour today


Also caught him looking at me twice





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #1013
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ashlee, can you do this in a R/V please?
There's nothing we can do to help you with him...
I don't want to get angry and I'm trying to be understanding, but it's hard when you don't listen to us...

If you need to talk to someone about your love issues, try Childline: http://childline.org.uk . Most people think it is just for children being abused, but really you can talk about anything you like and they'll listen. You don't have to call them either! You can make an account and talk online 1-to-1 with a counsellor. I've used them and can say they are very lovely and helpful :)

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #1014
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Ohhhh





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #1015
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

Do you think you might call them?
You could also contact the RYL Supporters by clicking here, and they'll email you back. I know that's something you said you'd tried before.



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #1016
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

yyehh





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #1017
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXashleeXO View Post
yyehh
Good, I'm glad you're taking the advice. I hope they help you!

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #1018
abstract449
Here kitty kitty
 
abstract449's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Earth
I am currently:

Hey sorry to bump this thread and being a hypocrite by saying that I'm done posting, but I just wanted to suggest this amazing thread on the distractions board (:

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ad.php?t=19524

it's song lyrics that relate to how you're feeling. I think it would be a great place for you, Ashlee, since it is specifically for lyrics. People will be able to relate to them when they're expecting them. They're kind of useless to talk and ask for advice with.



☮


abstract449 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #1019
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

ill take a look





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #1020
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...67#post3494667 - ive just started my own one so i can see how other people feel, show people how i feel and get new songs so im basicly killing 3 birds with one stone lol





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:51 AM.