RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #11021
lil_attie
 
lil_attie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I am currently:

Rock on dude. Keep it metal and all



Eh.... *Shoulder shrug*

My universal response to everything



lil_attie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #11022
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

that baby looks surprised




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #11023
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

my pinkie is so much shorter than my 2nd finger. dunno how normal that is, but compared to your pic im rather abnormal :p

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #11024
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

They are cute!!!




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 03:08 AM   #11025
oderint_dum_metuant
i am living fire
 
oderint_dum_metuant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

happy cullens!



i am heartbreak
& depression
pathetic
& pitiful
abrasive,
deceptive
[

oderint_dum_metuant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 03:13 AM   #11026
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

^Aughhh!!!! You know who they are! Now i'm happy

I am not sure ans i may make a huge fool of my self here! but i beleave it may be the band garbage! If so i really really like!




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #11027
oderint_dum_metuant
i am living fire
 
oderint_dum_metuant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

SO HAPPY YOU KNOW THIS!!!!! omg i love them sooo much.. but before i go into fangirl mode
its esme and carlise right? esme actually was crazy ava/rebecca in grey's anatomy before twilight!



i am heartbreak
& depression
pathetic
& pitiful
abrasive,
deceptive
[

oderint_dum_metuant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 05:49 AM   #11028
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

that looks very dark




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #11029
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

thats why you dont put your fingers near the campfire after you use the lighter fluid



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #11030
oderint_dum_metuant
i am living fire
 
oderint_dum_metuant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

It looks like one of those toddler toys "little people"



i am heartbreak
& depression
pathetic
& pitiful
abrasive,
deceptive
[

oderint_dum_metuant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #11031
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

It's an interesting angle that it's shot from.. I'm not sure what it's from but it's oddly hypnotising and stopping me from working! :P



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #11032
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

It's pretty but kind of sad.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #11033
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

It's wintery & it makes you think about the meaning behind it (what they're reaching for, etc).



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #11034
my_smile_is_fake
 
my_smile_is_fake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Its pretty, but how are the balloons not falling completely or floating completely while having the rope tight... I think im over analysing it cause I really like it!

my_smile_is_fake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 11:21 PM   #11035
lost in dreams
got 100 steps to go but tonight i make it 99
 
lost in dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Grouch's trash can, Seasme street
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oderint_dum_metuant View Post
SO HAPPY YOU KNOW THIS!!!!! omg i love them sooo much.. but before i go into fangirl mode
its esme and carlise right? esme actually was crazy ava/rebecca in grey's anatomy before twilight!
I love garbage. It's all over but the crying is one of my fav songs ever. and i take that the lyrics in your avater are from the song queer! Yeah it is Esme and Carlisle! Esme is my fav character by far but only because of Elizabeth Reaser who is my favourte actress of all time" Yeah she did play Ava in greys and i loved her as that part. I think she did such a good job at her part

Any way! I will stop spaming the thead now.

and say i really really love those smiling hearts. Are they post it's or somthing?




"The body faught to survive, it evacuated toxins in any way it knew how. It made clots to stop the bleeding.Bones would find the quickest ways to heal themselves. It made scar tissue. In the face of violence towards it, it would become violent. It was amazing, yet excruciating. "


lost in dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #11036
MeganB
Love is and always will be.
 
MeganB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Cullens :)



----------------------------------------------
''I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story.
You are alive.
And you stand up and
see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder.
And you're listening to that song on that drive
with the people you love most in this world.
And in this moment, I swear...We are infinite.''
-----------------------------------------------

MeganB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #11037
metal_fiddler
They've got me by the fuse, Smiling with a match
 
metal_fiddler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: ancient Helvetia
I am currently:

I like how the Black and white looks on that photo, nice effect




Do your demons, do they ever let you go?
When you've tried do they hide deep inside
is it someone that you know You're just a picture
you're an image caught in time
We're a lie, you and I we're words without a rhyme
There's no sign of the morning coming
you've been left on your own
Like a rainbow in the dark just a rainbow in the dark
~Dio

metal_fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #11038
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Fiery.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #11039
hellokittymad
it's not too late, it's never too late....
 
hellokittymad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sheffield, UK
I am currently:

makes me think that someone who is inside is trapped and wanting help / wanting to know how to get out and let themselves be freee



"pretty pretty please dont you ever ever feel like your less than less than perfect"

"Don't ever change, you're perfect the way you are"
only a PM away for ANYONE

Gem [smurfette] is my little sister and my princess <3

R.I.P. Keith....31/10/12....forever missed
R.I.P. Lewis....18/01/13....forever I'll love you, forever missed

hellokittymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #11040
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ Very well observed.

I like yours.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:38 AM.