RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #9501
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Aww bless, do something fun and exciting? That will wake you up.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #9502
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

I feel all lost today - dunno what to do with myself!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #9503
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Mmm...Watching a DVD helps me when I feel lost.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #9504
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

Hey Jenben x

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #9505
TheCrimsonSkyline
Laurah.
 
TheCrimsonSkyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

Hey guys!



Hold Out Your Hand. Let Me Feel You As The Sun Comes Up Again.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night.
Forget About The Fight. We Left The Cold, And The Darkness Tried To Take Us Down.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night


TheCrimsonSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #9506
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hey Miss Laurah with a H :)

How be you?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #9507
TheCrimsonSkyline
Laurah.
 
TheCrimsonSkyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

Eh, uh, uhm, I dunno. Ha!
Yourself?



Hold Out Your Hand. Let Me Feel You As The Sun Comes Up Again.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night.
Forget About The Fight. We Left The Cold, And The Darkness Tried To Take Us Down.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night


TheCrimsonSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #9508
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

Hey duck :) x

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #9509
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

That's not soo positive D: here if you need!

I'm alright thanks :)





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #9510
TheCrimsonSkyline
Laurah.
 
TheCrimsonSkyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

Thanks Mikhail, though I don't think its anything anyone can help with D:
What's everyone been up to? There was no need for my seven hour presence at work today! Dull.com! Lol



Hold Out Your Hand. Let Me Feel You As The Sun Comes Up Again.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night.
Forget About The Fight. We Left The Cold, And The Darkness Tried To Take Us Down.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night


TheCrimsonSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #9511
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Well i'm here if you change your mind :P

I've been up to nothing, it's been boring haha.

Bahah but at least you get paid for it!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #9512
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

I'm here also if you like :)

and yeah, focus on the money x

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #9513
TheCrimsonSkyline
Laurah.
 
TheCrimsonSkyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

I'm working next bank holiday too. My paycheque had better be worth this! Lol



Hold Out Your Hand. Let Me Feel You As The Sun Comes Up Again.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night.
Forget About The Fight. We Left The Cold, And The Darkness Tried To Take Us Down.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night


TheCrimsonSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #9514
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Bahah! Do you get payed extra for the bank holiday?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #9515
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Right, i'm gonna run off for a bit, laters.





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #9516
TheCrimsonSkyline
Laurah.
 
TheCrimsonSkyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

Double time and a third :P



Hold Out Your Hand. Let Me Feel You As The Sun Comes Up Again.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night.
Forget About The Fight. We Left The Cold, And The Darkness Tried To Take Us Down.
I've Never Felt So Free. We Made It Through The Night


TheCrimsonSkyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #9517
Sparkling Light
eZine Writer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I am currently:

thats ace! I dont get any extra, not even when I worked NYE :(

Nice one duck :) Hope you're feeling better about things soon x

Sparkling Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #9518
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Bank holiday? When is this?!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:45 PM   #9519
Petrichor
No Sylvia Plath
 
Petrichor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

*flops about* Everyone enjoying the hot weather?



And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.


There she was. Gone.

Petrichor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #9520
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
*flops about* Everyone enjoying the hot weather?
*also flops about* No!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 39 (0 members and 39 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:11 PM.