RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-10-2007, 03:20 PM   #1
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:
The cadbury's advert!!!!

Lets here it for the cadbury's advert!!! Wahooooooooo!

The one with the guy in the gorilla suit and the drum kit! I love that ad!!!



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #2
Lampost
~Sleep in the knowledge that I am here~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
I am currently:

"I've been waiting for this moment for all my liiiiiiiife"
damn straight
first time I saw it it made me giggle.
x



You know me, you just don't know it yet.


Lampost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
ihatethereforeiam
Rosie
 
ihatethereforeiam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cardiff, UK
I am currently:

My English lecturer danced to that in front on the class last week, unfortunately I wasn't there, I was too busy dropping Biology. Pfft.



Feel free to PM me any time; whether you want support or just a chat! x

"
She's been everybody else's girl
Maybe one day she'll be her own"


ihatethereforeiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #4
OutOfTheWoods11
I'll let you **** my soul, for a hit of that glow
 
OutOfTheWoods11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

=) ....

OutOfTheWoods11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 06:29 PM   #5
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I do love that song....




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 07:16 PM   #6
Rawrk
 

My mum keeps saying it's me. >.<

  Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 07:22 PM   #7
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

thats so cool.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 07:32 PM   #8
no ones there to save you
beyond the boundaries of belief
 
no ones there to save you's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I am currently:

i love the gorilla. the child i was babysitting last night asked me if it was real & how did they get it to do that. he's 12. made my night.



& the language of love letters is the same as suicide notes


no ones there to save you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 07:44 PM   #9
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this advert so much.

=)



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 07:47 PM   #10
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

everyone I know loves that advert apart from me!

I guess I'm just not human! :D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 07:52 PM   #11
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

This is the ad that uses Phil Collins music, yeah? cos I absolutly love that ad :D *throws head about the room*



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #12
sparkle.
iwannabreakfree
 
sparkle.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
I am currently:

^ yep.

I love it too!
My sister's are like "what's a gorilla doing that got to do with chocolate?"

I'm like..who caress, it's awesome ! hehe :)




Happy girls are the prettiest girls ♥






sparkle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #13
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

I <3 it.

I have to sing along to it like permanently!

The gorilla looks like a guy i know which makes it hilarious.



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 08:54 PM   #14
Just Believe.
It's Hard to Fight When The Fight Ain't Fair.
 
Just Believe.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
I am currently:

Am I like the only person who hates it!?



Forever & Always ♥


Just Believe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 09:02 PM   #15
wolfie
wolfie
 
wolfie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

I dont hate the advert but it goes on way too long . Does anyone know if its a guy in a suit or just computer graphics, i cant work it out on my own *laughs at own stupidity*

wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 09:05 PM   #16
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

^^

I think it might be a bit of both, actually.



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 09:06 PM   #17
Sofie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

*used to think it was a real gorilla*

Sofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 09:38 PM   #18
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

enough already.


damn that advert.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 10:15 PM   #19
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

LOL.

Em you're making me smile a lot tonight.



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 10:17 PM   #20
Narcissism
Boom
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Someone came to my mates fancy dress party in a gorilla mask and a T-shirt with "drummer" on it. And Cadbury Bar.

Well, It was funny at the time..



And climb high to the highest rung, to shake fists at the sky.


Narcissism is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:46 AM.