RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #4981
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

A tiny bit

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #4982
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

I'm better at speaking it than spelling/writing it but I'm better at reading it to understand it than hearing it

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #4983
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Yup, that makes sense to me!

What about "Bonjour, comment ca va ?"

Interesting fact of the day: the French put spaces in front of ? and ! and :. Amazing! :P





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #4984
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailsa View Post
Yup, that makes sense to me!

What about "Bonjour, comment ca va ?"

Interesting fact of the day: the French put spaces in front of ? and ! and :. Amazing! :P
Bonjour, c'est decor. Vou?

Hello, I'm OK. You? Actually that says it's OK. Je decor? ha ha I fail! & I had never notice the space !

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #4985
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

When I went to Paris in November I suddenly remembered a load of stuff I'd forgotten from school - but then I forget it all when I got home!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #4986
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

I got in trouble at school for writing "ma mère est un chien"

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #4987
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Quelle heure est-il, Monsieur tete de pomme de terre ?

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #4988
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Woe, sorry I disappeared for an hour!

You make me giggle Jelly Bean :P





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #4989
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Hey guys,



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #4990
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Laurah :) How are you this evening?





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #4991
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Guess what ladies and gents...

THAT'S RIGHT, I'M BACK! :P

Jenni, for alas I can't read :P





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #4992
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hey Miss Laurah :)





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #4993
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Mike *tips hat*





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #4994
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hello, hello :)

How are we all this evening?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #4995
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

I'm okay, how about you guys?
I'm on the bus home, just been to see ice age 4 for free, even though I've not seen the other three and have no particular like for the movies, then I went to pizza hut



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:49 PM   #4996
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

I'm alright thanks :)

Ohh if it was free you can't really complain :P

Did you have a nice pizza?





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #4997
Ailsa
Works Nights as Amateur Superhero
 
Ailsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Glad you're okay Laurah :) Was Ice Age 4 any good or...?

I'm doing ok thanks :) The girls have calmed down at last and are reading quietly on the sofa <3





"And sometimes when our fights begin,
I think I'll let the Dragons win...
And then I think perhaps I won't,
Because they're Dragons, and I don't."

A. A. Milne - Now We Are Six


Ailsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #4998
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

It was alright, though I'm so drained I fell asleep for a bit of it
The pizza was okay, I put too much on my plate because it was all you can eat, and then left a whole pizza on my plate



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #4999
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Hahaha falling asleep during films is a pain in the arse, you end up missing most of it.

Oh wow, next time you have to go easy on the food :P

Ladies and gents I has bad news :P





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2012, 07:00 PM   #5000
Aztec
 
Aztec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

I ate like, two pieces. My friend and I were playing how much buffet can we fit on a plate. Turns out, a lot

What's your bad news?



Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!


Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:37 AM.