RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #21
Alliethulhu
Chat Mod
 
Alliethulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

why no cheesecake? cheesecake is proper cake! it's the only cake! heh

Alliethulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #22
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Mmm chocolate, lemon or orange cheesecake would be delicious.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #23
LemonTangWang
Sensual
 
LemonTangWang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I had carrot and walnut cake today, it was good.



wubalubadubdub

LemonTangWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #24
JayBee
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I am currently:

Chocolate concrete NOM NOM NOM!

JayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 05:11 AM   #25
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

The cake is a lie



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 11:43 AM   #26
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Ahhh chocolate concrete, I used to love that at school! With custard...

*goes off to find recipe*





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #27
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

I am also making this, with a few alterations...

http://www.chocolate-source.co.uk/ch...teser_cake.htm





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 03:22 PM   #28
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

and here is one I made earlier...






"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #29
ChocolateMarvel
 
ChocolateMarvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home
I am currently:

Malteser cake! NOM NOM! My friends mum makes amazing Malteser cake! I really should do some baking but it just makes me eat lots of cake!! :/

If anyone needs a tester for cakes, I will happily receive them via the post and test them.... :p

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #30
JayBee
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I am currently:

Maltese cake?! That sounds very nice. Is there a recipe? I want to make one.

My girlfriend made a cake I was scared to eat because of how much sugar and fat was in it. It had 6 mars bars melted, lots of golden syrup, a tub of full cream, 2 big bars of galaxy chocolate and lots of other stuff. It was very nice but I could only eat a tiny slice of it.

JayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #31
JayBee
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Purple_Rain] View Post
I am also making this, with a few alterations...

http://www.chocolate-source.co.uk/ch...teser_cake.htm
Got it :D I got all the ingredients for this. Tonight I was going to have my sticky chocolate brownie but I'm going to make this. Keep my mind distracted :D

JayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #32
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

i add broken up bits of mars to that recipie. I also double it, as that one makes suprisingly little.





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 06:40 PM   #33
MissAnonymous
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Oohh that looks amazing *bookmarks*

I love fudge cake or carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.. Victoria sponge is good too, I made one with fresh raspberries in the middle in the summer....

I have to make cake now!

MissAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #34
ChocolateMarvel
 
ChocolateMarvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home
I am currently:

If you make a cake Marie, I don't mind testing it for you!!! <3

ChocolateMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #35
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

I have commenced cake baking opperations. I am makign rasberry and white chocolate, mocha, lemon with lemon butter and normal icing, and tripple chocolate and fudge flavoured.

I made the recipie for 48 cupcakes.

I'm on 56 with the lemon still to go. so i'm probbaly going to have made 70. Oops!





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #36
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Purple_Rain] View Post
Lemon cake with lemon icing.
Yum yum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelspit View Post
Carrot cake!!!!!
YUM!
It is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asura View Post
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting is unbeatable.
That also is.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #37
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

im also making lemon cake with raspberrry icing du eto an excess of said icing :P





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #38
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

Just eat it Liz.






akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #39
LemonTangWang
Sensual
 
LemonTangWang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Liz next time I see you you will be bringing cake you must bring cake!



wubalubadubdub

LemonTangWang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2012, 12:51 AM   #40
[Purple_Rain]
Forum Mod
 
[Purple_Rain]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Middle Earth
I am currently:

i can freeze some of this batch and brign them to the meet in two weeks
howveer chances are i wont have time to make them fresh
sorry mike :P





"I would be almighty in my own world of art, even if I had to paint my pictures with my wet tongue on the dusty floor of my cell." -Picasso
"No, painting is not done to decorate apartments. It is an instrument of war." - Picasso

'I have scars becuase I have a past; but they, like my past, do not define my future'


[Purple_Rain] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:01 AM.