RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #10941
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

but yeh sadtimes.

where we're going is like an hour away as well.
on the tube,.


but my friend wants to get a bus.

which could take like...10years.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #10942
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i'm going to shoreditch or old street or somewhere in east london anyway cos it's three of my friends leaving party before they go off for 10months.
TREK.
me&my friends are meeting up with them in austrailia in like february. [well, thats the plannnnn anyway.]

bus is cheaper. but not really, cos id have to get like three there. & i have to pay for buses again now.
so tube would actually work out cheaper.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #10943
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

you have a local uni?



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #10944
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

I'VE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
hahahahah,
o gosh.

i need someone to come over.
takers?
than.x



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #10945
Daydream
Collect memories not scars
 
Daydream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Llanelli
I am currently:

Hello.



x♥x♥x♥x


Daydream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #10946
Old Greg
I'm Old Greg!
 
Old Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Earth somewhere
I am currently:

I'll come over Alex.

Old Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #10947
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

i would, alex.
if you'dve said earlier





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #10948
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

would you've actually nat :|
owwwww =[ come tomorrow instead.
actually don't.
come tuesday.
or lyk.
next saundy.

that should say sunday.
but it's effort to change.

craiiiiiiiiiiiiig.
you live in wales you loser.
get out.

hey daydream



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:07 PM   #10949
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

of course i would've
i could come round anytime





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #10950
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

i can't beleive it's now you choose to tellme this.
gayface.
i'ma check it :]
natday.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:32 PM   #10951
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

i told you i was free sunday!
you said you might be seeing luce, so another day.
¬_¬





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #10952
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

hey guys sorry to butt in but i wanna give an update on my love life. >.<

i'm not with lyd anymore.
i'm single but kind of not.
really mad about another girl & she likes me back and we're seeing how things go atm :)

okay, now i'll go.

and hi lucy & em & nat & alex & lindar. :)



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #10953
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

yeh well luce didn't say anything.
so blame her.
cos she's not here.

boosuck,.

owww i'm sorry natkins =[



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #10954
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

yay cathy :]
good luck with her,



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #10955
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

you should be sorry
oooo cathy, you stud





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:00 PM   #10956
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

haha.
stud.



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:24 PM   #10957
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

Just To Tell You Fake Gays That Im Alive

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #10958
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

sorry nat =[[[[[[
hum.

YAY THE HYPOCRITICAL CONFUSING FAKE GAY LOSERFACE IS BACKKKKKKKK :]



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #10959
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

i know you were i mean like im the only real gay on these pagrs ffs lol

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 PM   #10960
bobidrawpictures
 
Join Date: Jun 2006

alex be nice

i could have died

i mean operation

larger breast :P

bobidrawpictures is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 40 (0 members and 40 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:28 AM.