RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2011, 02:46 AM   #81
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^



=P



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:30 AM   #82
ColourExplosion
 
ColourExplosion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Oh I got in too, I did I did! There are no words to describe my excitement xD



Be yourself..
Everyone else is already taken


ColourExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #83
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I figure this is the best place for the potterheads to find it.

J.K. Rowling will be on Who Do You Think You Are on BBC 1 on Wednesday 17th August 9:00pm



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #84
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazybel View Post
some form of interactive harry potter thing with, hopefully lots, of extra information on various parts of the potterverse!
What does that actually mean though? New background information could be put up on her own website without the need for this. What is an 'interactive online reading experience'?

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #85
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

It's an online reading experience. With lots of extra information J.K. has been keeping back for years.
We'll know more about it when we get our early access. Especially since those of us getting in early will help shape the place.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #86
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I still don't know what an online reading experience is. Other than simply reading something off a computer screen. Obviously I have missed something here since it's just not clicking or really grabbing me.

The One Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #87
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I don't know what an online reading experience is. But I'm looking forward to finding out.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 07:12 AM   #88
needle girl
in this needle and haystack life...
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA

oooh so thats why registration was always closed when i tried...all the spots were taken each day before i woke up

yeah, if this isnt really good she's going to get lots of backlash

those with early access should tell us what it looks like pleeeease :p



Every day the world is made a chance to change but i feel the same.
And I wonder why would i wait till i die to come alive?"
All alone the way she feels
Left alone to deal with all the pain-drenched sorrow relief



needle girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #89
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

^ Nope, top secret, only those told by the Secret Keeper may plumb the depths of Pottermore. But seriously, yeah of course we will.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 12:39 PM   #90
Lou Lou
hell on high heels
 
Lou Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Herts
I am currently:

So I guess it's "mid august" now! Anyone actualy got into the site yet?

Apparently the first lot of "welcome" e-mails went out at the beginning of the week. I was not among them...boo! I hope I don't have to wait too much longer!



When the world says give up
Hope whispers try one more time



Lou Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #91
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

i'm still waiting.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #92
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

still waiting. i know some people have got in already. and i am jealous.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #93
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

^ same.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #94
sazybel
Me and my little black raincloud
 
sazybel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

apparently about 25 000 of the 1million are in. i still have no email...

sazybel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #95
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

August is almost over. they need to hurry to get those emails out.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2011, 12:04 AM   #96
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

I registered on the first day, which makes me feel that I deserve my welcome email before people who registered later. But I have no email. I am sad.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #97
sazybel
Me and my little black raincloud
 
sazybel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brighton
I am currently:

does anyone know if there is a system for who gets emails when?

sazybel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 02:21 AM   #98
Broken Hallelujah
 
Broken Hallelujah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I'm still waiting too but i know people who are in, jealous doesn't describe it lol

Broken Hallelujah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #99
Victim+Of+Hate
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Look behind you.
I am currently:

It's like you're all waiting for your Hogwarts acceptance letters...

Victim+Of+Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #100
Teddy.Lupin
Metamorphamagus
 
Teddy.Lupin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brum
I am currently:

I'm waiting for my pottermore e-mail, all I keep getting is these crappy Leeds Met acceptance e-mails ;)



Sometimes you have to laugh, or you would cry.



Teddy.Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:39 PM.