RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #22501
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

pwetty gabby ^_^



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #22502
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Thanks

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #22503
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Gabz you look stunning :)
Told you you wouldd ;)



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #22504
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

can we have piccies of the fabled cow dress now? :P



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:40 AM   #22505
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Thanks ^_^

I don't think I'll be buying any more dresses any time soon, though xD

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #22506
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

You look lovely, Gabzeh :)

Unconditional offer, biznitches :)




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #22507
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

You should!!!
They really suit you sweetie :)



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #22508
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post

Unconditional offer, biznitches :)
O_O O_O O_O you gots in?

And thanks, Maweh *snuggles*

I'm not very good at knowing what's flattering for me, Jade. I only got that one because my mum told me to xD

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #22509
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Dwarf View Post
O_O O_O O_O you gots in?

And thanks, Maweh *snuggles*
*nods*
Yeah, if that's what unconditional means?

You're welcome *snuggles*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #22510
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
*nods*
Yeah, if that's what unconditional means?

You're welcome *snuggles*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Unconditional means that you've definitely got a place.

I'm so, so proud of you. I knew you could do it.

I am actually sobbing, right now, out of sheer happiness

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #22511
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Dwarf View Post
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Unconditional means that you've definitely got a place.

I'm so, so proud of you. I knew you could do it.

I am actually sobbing, right now, out of sheer happiness
Thank you <3

Then yeah, I gots in
I don't understand how I got in, but apparently I did.

I shed a little tear also.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #22512
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

what's going on?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #22513
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I had my interview for art college this morning.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #22514
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

If I could run over there and give you the biggest hug of my life, I would O_O

*snuggles forever*

I knew all along you'd get in, beautiful <3

I'mma tell my mummeh, when she gets back. I told her you were applying for college and she told me to keep her updated ^_^

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:57 AM   #22515
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

and you got in.
YAY!
*hugs*



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 11:58 AM   #22516
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Dwarf View Post
If I could run over there and give you the biggest hug of my life, I would O_O

*snuggles forever*

I knew all along you'd get in, beautiful <3

I'mma tell my mummeh, when she gets back. I told her you were applying for college and she told me to keep her updated ^_^
*snuggles forever back* <3

Thank you ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good_inc. View Post
and you got in.
YAY!
*hugs*
^_^ *hugs back*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #22517
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

She will be almost of proud of you as I am. I think it's impossible for someone to be more proud than me xD

*more snuggles*

We can has celebration party in 'ouse? ^.^

Lucius. is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #22518
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Dad didn't remember until I told him.
And all he had to say was 'Ah right, okay.'

Thanks.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #22519
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Heart.Dwarf View Post
She will be almost of proud of you as I am. I think it's impossible for someone to be more proud than me xD

*more snuggles*

We can has celebration party in 'ouse? ^.^
At least you are, thank you :) <3

*snuggles back*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 25-06-2010, 12:03 PM   #22520
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I'mma poke your dad, when I see him

*puts apron on* (any excuse XD)
We shall have our celebration party here and I shall bake us some cakes :3

Lucius. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 59 (0 members and 59 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:50 AM.