RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #17421
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

lol adam my solo projects myspace www.myspace.com/enigmaofthesilent

Balders is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #17422
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Guys, keep it down.
Some of us are tryna sleep here!





<3.


Katiee is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #17423
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let-It-Bleed View Post
whats been going on??? lots of new pages i see :D
We have a couple of new house mates.
I practised my long unused teleportation skill. I'm about as good as I ever was.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #17424
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

HI :) *hugs willow* nice to meet you :)

[Desolation.] is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #17425
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

*makes self a mojito*

Not had one of these for a couple of years. Yummy.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #17426
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let-It-Bleed View Post
whats been going on??? lots of new pages i see :D
A load of random crap xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiee View Post
Guys, keep it down.
Some of us are tryna sleep here!


Ooops, sorry

Lucius. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #17427
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

Nice to meet you Willow! I'm Bre. =)

Makes jack and coke.



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #17428
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

ooh I do love a nice jack and coke.
Jack Daniels is good stuff.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #17429
Rainbow Dragonfly
Willow the wilderness girl
 
Rainbow Dragonfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

Hi Bre

Sowwie Katiee.

Hugs too? I love this place!

Rainbow Dragonfly is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #17430
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

*cuddles Willow and everyone else who wants one*

Have fun at the pool, Bre? :3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #17431
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

Yeah, serious props to you guys for creating an awesome house. and being quite awesome yourselves.



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:25 PM   #17432
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

for everyone.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #17433
Balders
Balders or Josh
 
Balders's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Herne, Kent England

cuddles for all :D *makes self fosters and lime* whats everyone up too

Balders is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #17434
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

oh and yes, loads of fun at the pool. =) Ignore the huge mass of bubbles consuming it. I didn't pour soap in it. ;)



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #17435
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
ooh I do love a nice jack and coke.
Jack Daniels is good stuff.
Teehee, my best friend Daniel has a brother called Jack.
I guess we know what their parents were on when they named their kids xD




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:27 PM   #17436
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

*mass cuddles*

They're free. Come and get 'em.
*opens arms*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #17437
Rainbow Dragonfly
Willow the wilderness girl
 
Rainbow Dragonfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

When i'm Queen of Everything (and I'm working on it) there will be more hugs for all, and one free ice cream a week, your choice of flavour.

Rainbow Dragonfly is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #17438
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBakesMissStakes View Post
Yeah, serious props to you guys for creating an awesome house. and being quite awesome yourselves.
*bows* we do try ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBakesMissStakes View Post
oh and yes, loads of fun at the pool. =) Ignore the huge mass of bubbles consuming it. I didn't pour soap in it. ;)
Haha, of course you didn't

*snuggles Marie*

Lucius. is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #17439
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

hmm if i drank i would have one so here i am with my diet pepsi :)

[Desolation.] is offline  
Old 28-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #17440
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

Sweet! Accepts hugs & cuddles.



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:41 PM.