RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14-05-2010, 06:23 PM   #1521
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:


__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #1522
Mrs Sam
Nothing Special
 
Mrs Sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

not funny but pretty gosh darn amazing!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4KS4go...r-painter.html




Something Special.


Mrs Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #1523
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

^^ No way! :-|

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #1524
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

f*ck wow



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #1525
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:




Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 04:25 AM   #1526
Asura
 
Asura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

har har :D



Nous avons abrité tous les ręves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.


Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 06:30 AM   #1527
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

I lol'd at the great wall of China in a 'that's soooo stupid' way!

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 04:29 PM   #1528
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:




Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #1529
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Where's wally

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #1530
livelaughlove
fated to pretend
 
livelaughlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : So bad but so very good...

















oů est mon esprit ?


livelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #1531
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Potentially offensive? XD




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #1532
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

^ I lol'd. Love it :D




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #1533
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

loved it too



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 03:16 AM   #1534
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

I giggled XD



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #1535
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I love the alpaca :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #1536
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:




Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #1537
Scumbelina
 
Scumbelina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
I am currently:

Yomama Bin Shoppin!!! *snorts*

Scumbelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #1538
akita
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:







akita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 07:52 AM   #1539
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Haha at the gay terrorist



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #1540
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:




__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:12 AM.