RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #14761
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

It's very random XD

How are you anyway, Dwarf? <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #14762
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

I'm alright :) . Feel a bit spaced out but only because I'm tired. Had a nap for just under an hour from around 6. Haven't been up to much today bar housework. Andrea isn't well so creative writing class wasn't on.
How about you, how's your day been?




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #14763
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I hope you have a good night sleep tonight <3
I'm sorry to hear about Andrea; I hope she feels better soon!

I'm okay thanks. Feeling a little bit tense for no coherent reason, but I'll be alright =]

My day was filled with watching Come Dine With Me, so not too bad xD

Lucius. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #14764
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Thanks :) & I hope you get another good nights sleep!
Yeah I hope she feels better too. Naturally thought all the worst case illnesses as I walked back from where I study but I'm sure it's probably 'just' something going round. Her daughter picks things up from school every now and then so it could one of her viruses or something.
Sorry to hear you're feeling tense. Can definitely relate to being generally anxious with no rational explanation.

A day of Come Dine With Me sounds good. I've been listening to an American Indie radio station most of the day. The adverts amuse me, the way they're so over the top.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #14765
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Dearest friends and house mates I come to you with a mixture of good news and bad news.
Our dear friend and library guardian, the Samurai Kirayoshi Sato, has finally become free of his cheating wife's clutches. Just an hour ago his divorce was finalised and their marriage has officially ended. In the end she gets the house and some of his money, but everything important to him; his sword and treasured armour, he got to keep.
Now comes the bad news. He has told me he has decided to return to his Samurai traditions. He is taking to the road and will journey the world, upholding he law, defending people all that stuff Samurai's do.
He thanks you all for being so kind to him, letting him stay in my room and giving him a jobs to do when he was feeling at his worst.
Currently he is packing his things, he packs light, and is preparing himself for his journey. He claims he will be gone at dawn. We shall awake in the morning and find him gone.

In preparation for his departure I have made this little video tribute to him. Some of his moments from many previous journey's he has taken in the past; and even a little hint as to how he met our fabled house ninja long before they became friends.

So I hope you enjoy it as much as I and join me in wishing our samurai a pleasant journey. I hope we see him again one day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbdxAuvWHaM[/ame]



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #14766
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Oh. Well this is a surprise. I'll really miss him (even though he had such subtle presence :P ) but I guess everyone has to move on.




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #14767
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

oh no =[

Good luck, Sato-san! I hope your journey helps you and that you return to us one day <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #14768
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

well he did fade into the background for a while. After people stopped eating and drinking in the library and he stopped having to kill people.
But he's always been there, keeping the ninja in check and sleeping on my sofa.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:25 PM   #14769
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Did you and him ever have a...thing, Adam?

Lucius. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 08:28 PM   #14770
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

We did not. We're just good friends. Besides, he's straight. He got me out of some serious trouble a long time ago and we've been friends ever since. He stops by from time to time to say hello, maybe stay a night or two but he always moves on eventually. This is the longest he's ever stayed to be honest. He couldn't go travelling doing his samurai thing while he was getting divorced. I expect it'll be a while before he stops by again.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:14 PM   #14771
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hi *waves*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #14772
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

hi marie. How's you?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #14773
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

who will guard teh library now



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:18 PM   #14774
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hi Adam, I'm okay thanks.

I'm a bit overwhelmed, I just sung/played at an open mic night :)

You?




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #14775
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

How did it go, Mafiki? ^_^

And how did the driving lesson go, Sarah? =]

Lucius. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #14776
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

amazing, i only stallled 4 times in 2 hours and it wasd my first lesson



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #14777
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokendancer View Post
who will guard teh library now
I doubt the ninja has left the house. we just can't tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
Hi Adam, I'm okay thanks.

I'm a bit overwhelmed, I just sung/played at an open mic night :)

You?
Forget me, how'd the open mic night go?
you're so amazing to go up there and do something like that. You're now top of my awesome list.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #14778
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I never got laughed at =]

Joe (ukulele dude) and I did We're Going To Be Friends by the White Stripes and Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison (We're so hardcore ;D) and I did Dancing in the Dark on my own =]

Thank you, Adam ^_^ <3
It was as scary as feck, but I just went with it. I'm still shaking xD

Good job, Sarah! :3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #14779
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
I never got laughed at =]

Joe (ukulele dude) and I did We're Going To Be Friends by the White Stripes and Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison (We're so hardcore ;D) and I did Dancing in the Dark on my own =]

Thank you, Adam ^_^ <3
It was as scary as feck, but I just went with it. I'm still shaking xD

Good job, Sarah! :3
I LOVE THAT SONG <3

Well done Mary, that's wonderful :D I'm so proud of you, I'm sure you were amazing :)

And congrats to Sarah too :D <3




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline  
Old 13-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #14780
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlitnights View Post
I LOVE THAT SONG <3

Well done Marie, that's wonderful :D I'm so proud of you, I'm sure you were amazing :)

And congrats to Sarah too :D <3
Thank you, Anna, sweetheart <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:32 AM.