RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2010, 05:49 PM   #11281
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

i like it :)



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #11282
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

It tells me that Drella is your friend ;)



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #11283
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

:) Life is about love :)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #11284
geegee123
all alone in a strange world..
 
geegee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

you believe that something good can come out of something bad, so therefore you're optimistic/hopeful... i like =)




Failure should be my middle name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wigglemuffin - my awesome buddy
zanniie - my big sister

xgx - my cousin


geegee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #11285
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I'm glad you like :) And youve been free for 14 days :D Well done you!



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #11286
lost and lonely
don't know which way to turn
 
lost and lonely's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in my head....uk
I am currently:

You know what a broken heart feels like...



I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


lost and lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #11287
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Oooooohhhhh it moves! The words speak the rest...



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:46 PM   #11288
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Picture is really pretty, and the quote is so true. If only more people listened to Hepburn's advice... =[



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #11289
geegee123
all alone in a strange world..
 
geegee123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

you have lots of friends :D




Failure should be my middle name.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wigglemuffin - my awesome buddy
zanniie - my big sister

xgx - my cousin


geegee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #11290
NeonHaze
 
Join Date: May 2009

Your 14 days free? If so well done!!
And youve got some awesome RYL family right there =)



Sarah: Give me the child.
Jareth: Sarah beware. I have been generous up till now. I can be cruel.
Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
Jareth: Everything! Everything you have wanted I have done. You asked the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?


NeonHaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:10 AM   #11291
xXLaylaXx
This.Is.A.Sick.And.Cruel. World.But.I'll.Survive.
 
xXLaylaXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Texas
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_lost View Post
she loves flyleaf and might be a religious person whos been through some hard times since the lyrics are from red sam, a flyleaf song about god saving someone from abuse
YAY!!! Someone FINALLY recognized it.. That's a first (: And you pretty much nailed it. I love that song <3

And uhh, it's confusing but what I get out of it is that things are going wrong and people are giving up and things aren't the best /=



HERE I STAND EMPTY HANDS WISHING MY WRISTS WERE BLEEDING
TO STOP THE PAIN FROM THE BEATING
AND THERE YOU STOOD HOLDING ME
WAITING FOR ME TO NOTICE BUT WHO ARE YOU
YOU ARE THE TRUTH OUT SCREAMING THESE LIES
YOU ARE THE TRUTH SAVING MY LIFE

.:SaM:. is my favoritest Flyleaf loving sister ever!


xXLaylaXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:47 AM   #11292
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I take it you like flylead then :)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #11293
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

everythings in the middle, very balenced, and being as this is "what does the signature SAY about the owner?" not "comment on the signature", i'm gonna say this suggests a touch of OCD =] not a dangerous amount, though



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #11294
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

You have to get the 'something' just right, to take off the edge but not make you fall.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #11295
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

You like Jack Sparrow - and who could blame you.

Also, that's one of my favourite parts in the movies :D



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:32 PM   #11296
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

I really agree with your signature. Life's about living every moment.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #11297
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

(I have a tattoo of the bit in bold. On my wrist)



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #11298
lost and lonely
don't know which way to turn
 
lost and lonely's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in my head....uk
I am currently:

That there is HOPE, and that music is very important to you aswell....



I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


lost and lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #11299
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

Trust can be fixed, you just never forget who hurt you.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #11300
all-hope.lost-forever
Trying to save myself from myself.
 
all-hope.lost-forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Rhymney, South-Wales, uk.
I am currently:

You like Jack sparrow.








Feel free to PM me anytime!


R.I.P Spencer <3 - I'll miss you!

all-hope.lost-forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 27 (0 members and 27 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:45 PM.