RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #12721
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
This face is the stuff of nightmares

Hello all
I lol'd.

Hey Tom =]




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #12722
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

Hallo

How's you?



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #12723
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

*waveee*



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #12724
Fry
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Hallo

How's you?
I'm good thanks. How are you?




Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)


Fry is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 04:10 PM   #12725
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 View Post
*waveee*
Hi how are you?





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 04:26 PM   #12726
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

Not too bad thx, a little tired today as i couldn't really sleep, but doing okay.



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 04:48 PM   #12727
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hey guys :]




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 04:51 PM   #12728
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

Hey marie. How goes ze day?



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #12729
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hey Tom =]

Today's been okay.
I had creative writing and then saw my nephew & I have group soon.
You? :)




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #12730
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hey Tom and Marie.

I'm back for a little bit. Given up for just now. Will get back to it after dinner.

The One Who is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 05:00 PM   #12731
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

Oh sounds awesomeness
I've searched for jobs, to no avail. Worked on some notes and done a bit of reading, played bass for a bit and thought about throwing some laundry in, which I probs should do before someone nabs the washing machine -.-

Hello Claire!



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #12732
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Anyone have any ideas of how to make something stick in your mind? Apart from reading over and over again?

The One Who is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #12733
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

marie :)
<33



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #12734
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

hmm maybe try to connect it to something you've done/seen/etc?



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #12735
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

clearly i didnt listen in ed psych haha



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #12736
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Haha, it's ok. It's just a lot and quite complicated trying to relate everything together. I also don't want to seem like I've mind-vomited onto the page and written everything I know about the topic.

I guess I'll just had to wait and see how it goes tomorrow.

The One Who is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #12737
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

Some people swear by the 'story' thing - connecting the ideas together through some form of flowing story. I've only found it useful in subjects like maths and science where I'm remembering finite facts, like formulas and things. But it's worth a try....



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #12738
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Write it down and read it out loud. That's my method. It depends on what kind of learner you are, really.

I've never even heard of that story method O_o

Lucius. is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #12739
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I think the story would be good for linking stuff together, but I usually learn just by writing notes and then reading them over and over. I'm sure I'll be fine.

The One Who is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #12740
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

heyy...who knows how to post a youtubne vid in a thred...



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:22 PM.