RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #11221
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Except you can't press pause when you're scared :P



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #11222
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

hi you guys...can 8i have some major cuddle



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #11223
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
I've actually had a Bioshock dream/nightmare O_o
O_O what in the world happened in that?

I've had a Resident Evil nightmare before Tom. Scared the sh*t out of me xD

Anyone ever played a game called Obscure? It came out on PS2 in 2004, so I was around 13/14 when I played it. That game freaking caused me to sleep with a light on for two days O_O

Lucius. is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #11224
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokendancer View Post
hi you guys...can 8i have some major cuddle
*cuddles* you okay?

Lucius. is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:07 PM   #11225
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokendancer View Post
hi you guys...can 8i have some major cuddle
What's up? *hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
O_O what in the world happened in that?

I've had a Resident Evil nightmare before Tom. Scared the sh*t out of me xD

Anyone ever played a game called Obscure? It came out on PS2 in 2004, so I was around 13/14 when I played it. That game freaking caused me to sleep with a light on for two days O_O
Obscure? That was the one set in a school, right? I quite liked it.

I never played Resident Evil. I was utter rubbish. Seriously. I never got a hang of the controls. In one part all you had to do was run in a straight line across the park. I ran straight into the zombie. Fail. I liked watching it though.

The One Who is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #11226
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*Cuddles Sarah*
I was just walking about and ran into a Big Daddy :P But it was all a bit flashy, like it was a flashback. Bizarre.



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #11227
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
Obscure? That was the one set in a school, right? I quite liked it.
It is indeed.

I swear I do actually love you, Claire. If you've played on Fahrenheit too, you're officially my favourite person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
*Cuddles Sarah*
I was just walking about and ran into a Big Daddy :P But it was all a bit flashy, like it was a flashback. Bizarre.
I'd love my own Big Daddy. I'd walk up town and if anyone bothered me, they'd get knocked out the way by my Mr Bubbles ^_^
Would majorly improve my anxiety

Lucius. is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #11228
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hello again, guys.

*cuddles all who wants them*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #11229
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post

I'd love my own Big Daddy. I'd walk up town and if anyone bothered me, they'd get knocked out the way by my Mr Bubbles ^_^
Would majorly improve my anxiety

*Gives Gabz the hypnotise Big Daddy plasmid* ;)
Haiii Mafiki ^_^



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #11230
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hello Lanny :)




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #11231
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
It is indeed.

I swear I do actually love you, Claire. If you've played on Fahrenheit too, you're officially my favourite person.
I have! I need to get my own copy of the game, I played it at my friend's house. Quite fancy Heavy Rain too, but it's expensive just now and my friend doesn't want to play it. We can just be game geeks at the meet!

Hey Marie *cuddles*

The One Who is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #11232
brokendancer
 
brokendancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: england :P
I am currently:

kirsty, my girlfrweind just dumped me...when i was already havinga pooy day. and washing the temp dye outa my hair has made stuff worse



We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.




brokendancer is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #11233
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:



that's about as much as I can contribute to the conversation.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #11234
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hey Claire :) *cuddles back* =]

Sorry that you've had such a rough day *hugs*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #11235
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post


that's about as much as I can contribute to the conversation.
XD




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #11236
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
Hello again, guys.

*cuddles all who wants them*
MAWEH <3

*strokes face*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
*Gives Gabz the hypnotise Big Daddy plasmid* ;)
Haiii Mafiki ^_^
:D Thank you! My brother is going to buy me a Big daddy teddy ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Who View Post
I have! I need to get my own copy of the game, I played it at my friend's house. Quite fancy Heavy Rain too, but it's expensive just now and my friend doesn't want to play it. We can just be game geeks at the meet!

Hey Marie *cuddles*
O_O I freaking love you! I adore that game. I was so proud because I was the only one out of me, my brothers and their friend that could actually complete the game. They all got stuck ^_^

I've got and completed Heavy Rain. It's amazing <3

Lucius. is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #11237
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*Hugs Sarah*



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #11238
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

but now you've got play it again, cos every ending is different.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #11239
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
MAWEH <3

*strokes face*
GABOO <3

*nuzzles*




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 22-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #11240
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

I so wish I had a PS3! :(

I shall go and dream about having one. I'm off to bed. Night all xx

The One Who is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 79 (0 members and 79 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:09 PM.