RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #7421
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post
Can I sing at your wedding?
We'd be honored, wouldn't we, Zed? <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #7422
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

i'd say that depends whether or not you can sing?



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #7423
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
i'd say that depends whether or not you can sing?
Oh. She really can.
Like, really.




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #7424
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

I stared at the candle for about ten seconds trying to figure out what kind of dress it was before realizing the purple is above because i'm half asleep, t'is cool



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #7425
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I'd be very honoured =)

Goth it is then?




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #7426
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

*pats Tom and hands over some coffee* =p




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #7427
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

I reckon so? :)
I'm more than happy with a gothic wedding :3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #7428
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

awesome. Goth weddings are brilliant.

no one better expect me to sing. I'm totally tone deaf.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #7429
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Yay =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #7430
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post
*pats Tom and hands over some coffee* =p


I think I am going to crawl to bed in a min before I get more confused.

I hope everyone has a good night and enjoy plotting away

*wave*



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #7431
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

this is a picture the suit I actually own in real life. and it'll be the suit I wear to your wedding.



Good night Tom



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #7432
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Talk to you soon, Tom! :)
Sweet dreams <3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #7433
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

& very nice, Adam! ^_^




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #7434
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Night Tom

I love that suit =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #7435
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

it's called a mandarin collar suit. and you have no idea how hard it is to find one.
doubly so if you don't know the real name the time you were buying one. and your description is "one of those suits with the collars that come up and make you look a bit like a priest. looks like the suit Will Smith wore and the end of Men in Black 1"



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #7436
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarieMachine View Post
Oh. She really can.
Like, really.


I'd personally say I can't, but everyone else seems to disagree.

Night, Tom <3

...That's a fit suit O_O

Lucius. is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #7437
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Can we get a listen Gabz? =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:42 PM   #7438
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamSongsOfGlory View Post


...That's a fit suit O_O

I really own one. it is sooooooooooo comfortable. I almost wish more of my family members would get married so I can wear it.

that's where men and women differ. You need an outfit for every little event. wedding, funeral, christening, spending time on a drug barons yacht.
Men have one suit. we have one suit for every special event in our lives.
So i figured if it's going to be one suit, it's got to be a good suit. and it is.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #7439
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel_Good View Post
it's called a mandarin collar suit. and you have no idea how hard it is to find one.
doubly so if you don't know the real name the time you were buying one. and your description is "one of those suits with the collars that come up and make you look a bit like a priest. looks like the suit Will Smith wore and the end of Men in Black 1"
Haha, that's a fantastic description.

Anything that involves a Men In Black reference gets my stamp of approval.

And it is a really nice suit.
Betcha look all dapper and shizz :3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 04-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #7440
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I've received compliments for it, yes. :D

besides this wedding, the next occasion to get it out is my cousins wedding in August.
I'm going to need to get it dry cleaned.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:48 PM.