RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #141
ladybug
Just keep swimming
 
ladybug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: away with the fairies
I am currently:

highlight of the day hmmm my dog chased these idiots football and put her teeth straight through it (they had tried to hit me with the ball) served them right =]

ladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:35 PM   #142
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

SUBWAY!!!!

oh the noms




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #143
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

^ you wouldn't of had it if it wasn't for my amazing advice. :P :)
the noms indeed!

Talking to Ceiron on MSN






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #144
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Yes. Your advice was amazing. And quite good, considering signal was real bad in that room.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #145
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Signal has been poor today. That's probably been my unhighlight tbh and Tescos lol.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #146
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

lol @ Tescos. Signal is generally poor in parts of Greenwich anyway




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #147
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Certainly seems that way.
*kicks Greenwich* At least they have the time.
Tescos was a stress fest. That place just isn't right!






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #148
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

haha stress fest. It almost rhymes... or am I too drunk?

Yes, Greenwich have the time. Among other things.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #149
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Yeah it kinda rhymes, it's a bit onomatopoeic.
I've never been there.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #150
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

You should. It's amazing




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #151
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Really?
Maybe I will, I'll come and stalk you one Saturday :P






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #152
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

sounds fun But as long as you know I really don't have many breaks




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #153
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I'll waltz in (oh yeah) and play my guitar. Badly.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #154
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

snugs&noms&kisses&snugs&noms&films.

basically.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #155
StaceyBee
 
StaceyBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Carmarthen, Wales (Soon to be New Quay)
I am currently:

Hanging out with my best friends who I haven't seen properly in ages and getting my lip pierced
Then talking to my boyfriend and deciding to go up on the 16th and see him
Proper excited hehe



I May Be Going Broke But I'm Never Broken Down

Less Than Jake <3

16.06.10 - The Day He Saved My Life
Love You Baban
<3


StaceyBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:07 AM   #156
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

finally recovering from my hangover, then bumface coming over. =]





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #157
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

Today? Eurgh.

Probably having a laugh with my mum tbh... it was good to see her laughing again.

She said she had terrible Catarrh in her throat... which I accidentally on purpose heard as Guitar... and asked to hear her vocal chords. It was a full 2mins before she got the joke.




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #158
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

*poss trigger*

So far it was seeing that the walking directions website I found had the calories burnt per journey as default information. So detailed that it was different for how fast you walk. Wasn't expecting it but it made me happy.

/loser






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #159
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Getting a phonecall from a friend, who I haven't properly spoken to in ages :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 10:59 AM   #160
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderful_feeling View Post
Today? Eurgh.
Negative.

I wasn't expecting people to have a highlight every day :)
Not that it's anywhere near over yet.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:54 AM.