RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-07-2009, 01:45 AM   #821
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

were you / your friend wearing a uni of kent hoody? i sound really creepy.
yeah i was there with a blonde girl & i was smoking outside so it probably was!



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #822
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

yeah thats us :P

thats my last gig till october now :(



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #823
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i'm going to bestival in september i think. but nothing 'til then.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #824
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

upcoming gigs

october 5th- Enter Shikari
october 8th- Eastpak antidote tour
october 14th- Funeral for a friend
october 28th- Funeral for a friend
october 29th- Frank Turner
october 30th- Billy Talent
November 21st- Rise Against

lots of gigs to look forward to. October is a very busy month



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #825
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

im going to global gathering tomorrowwww!!!!

=]

onmyown =[





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #826
xADAMx
 
xADAMx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rushden
I am currently:

September 4th - Levellers
October 14th - Funeral For A Friend
October 19th - iLiKETRAiNS
October 21st - iLiKETRAiNS
October 23rd - Frank Turner
October 29th (if I'm not broke by then!) - Frank Turner
November 28th - Levellers



I am the real Frank Turner Jeremy Kyle


xADAMx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:56 PM   #827
Douglass
FTW
 
Douglass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Yorkshire, England
I am currently:

Going to Sonisphere festival next weekend. Headliners - Linkin Park and Metallica

Upcoming Gigs so far:
The Used - Leeds - 19.09
Hadouken! - Sheffield - 04.10
VNV Nation - Sheffield - 18.10
Billy Talent - Sheffield - 21.10
Damnation Festival - Leeds - 24.10
Green Day - Sheffield - 26.10
Cannibal Corpse - Sheffield - 30.10
Green Day - Manchester - 31.10
BMTH - Leeds - 21.11
The Cruxshadows - Sheffield - 27.11
Hollywood Undead - Leeds - 04.12
Trivium - Leeds - urm, sometime in March next year

HU go on sale Tomorrow.Currently nothing nice in August.



Let me be the one you call
If you jump i'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
YOU'RE NOT ALONE


Douglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #828
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:

^ I really really want to go to Sonisphere :(
I've got a few gigs to look forward to:
1st August - Mr Scruff
5th September - Mr Scruff
22nd September - InMe
16th October - Frank Turner
18th October - Eastpak Antidote tour
19th November - Rise Against (hopefully)

Also really want to see Billy Talent.



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #829
Douglass
FTW
 
Douglass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Yorkshire, England
I am currently:

I bought my ticket then also got given a free one which I am giving to my friend.
Because it was in it's first year there were loads of competitions, majority of my friends are going because they won them



Let me be the one you call
If you jump i'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
YOU'RE NOT ALONE


Douglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #830
xADAMx
 
xADAMx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rushden
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xADAMx View Post
September 4th - Levellers
October 14th - Funeral For A Friend
October 19th - iLiKETRAiNS
October 21st - iLiKETRAiNS
October 23rd - Frank Turner
October 29th (if I'm not broke by then!) - Frank Turner
November 28th - Levellers
Gonna try and squeeze the Eastpak Antidote tour inbetween the two iLiKETRAiNS gigs. I might have to sell a kidney and a lung to pay for all of these :(



I am the real Frank Turner Jeremy Kyle


xADAMx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #831
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

Well you'll still have one left if you sell a kidney, gigs are more important!

Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #832
xADAMx
 
xADAMx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rushden
I am currently:

Haha, gigs are definitely more important - it might not come to that yet though! My Mum's said she'll pay for a couple of my tickets as birthday presents.. so I might be able to do them all :)



I am the real Frank Turner Jeremy Kyle


xADAMx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #833
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

hopefully im also going to see right away! great captain! in august

Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #834
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

i got given some sonisphere tickets today.

good times.

was at global gathering last weekend, was muchos fun.





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #835
Douglass
FTW
 
Douglass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Yorkshire, England
I am currently:

Aye sonisphere tickets are pretty much been given away.
I bought 1 ticket, got given a second and I won another 2 last night.
Keepign the one I bought, gave another to a mate to come with me and the 2 I won are going to my sister and her friend.



Let me be the one you call
If you jump i'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
YOU'RE NOT ALONE


Douglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #836
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:

I am now going to Sonisphere too :)
Also for free.
Good times!



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #837
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

^ You're so lucky =)

I'm seeing Blue October again in October *bounces*




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:39 PM   #838
Douglass
FTW
 
Douglass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: South Yorkshire, England
I am currently:

Just got back from Soni.
I ended up with 6 weekend tickets and 2 days tickets. I pretty much just handed them out for free except for the day tickets which I sold and used the money to buy the boyfriend a Linkin Park shirt since he could not get the time off work.



Let me be the one you call
If you jump i'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
YOU'RE NOT ALONE


Douglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #839
squirrelspit
 
squirrelspit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
I am currently:

I am happy because between now and November we have the following bands playing at work that i, not necessarily like, but have at least heard of! :

Pixie Lott
Jet
Metronomy
The Lemon Heads
Simian Mobile Disco
Alexis on fire +Anti flag + ghost of a thousand
The Cribs
White Lies
Biffy Clyro
Kasabian
Lost Prophets
Sonic Youth
Calvin Harris
The Rakes
DJ Yoda
Wilco
Reverend and the makers
Mars Volta


yup.





squirrelspit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #840
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

My next gig: My Passon! (:



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:54 AM.