|
|
|
|
 |
|
20-10-2008, 10:10 PM
|
#241
|
|
I would, but... we all know it's Aidey i love  lmao
Only joking, i love you all <3
|
Dead to the world. Alive for the journey
|
|
|
|
20-10-2008, 10:37 PM
|
#242
|
|
*First Aid Advisor*
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently: 
|
pfft. Knew you didnt have any taste. 
|
Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10
|
|
|
|
21-10-2008, 09:38 AM
|
#244
|
|
Petulant
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently: 
|
I am amazed this has not turned into a complete smut fest.
|
*Proud Plumeria Sister*
|
|
|
|
24-10-2008, 01:02 AM
|
#246
|
|
HopeThroughStars
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lost In My Mind
I am currently: 
|
I just want to say I was a vet, I'm not a mini vet, I'm just a lapsed vet!
|
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
Be Brave. Love Life.
|
|
|
|
08-07-2009, 12:20 PM
|
#247
|
|
|
Cause i'm a mini does that Make Me a mini Veter? :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
08-07-2009, 11:58 PM
|
#248
|
|
Sheer
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently: 
|
*is an old fart now*
|
|
|
|
|
|
08-07-2009, 11:59 PM
|
#249
|
|
Cake powered DUFF!!!
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by SparklyShoes
*is an old fart now*
If your an old fart what does that make me? O_O
|
________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__( =======/_ =_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____. |]
|
|
|
|
09-07-2009, 12:52 AM
|
#250
|
|
Sheer
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by Duffer44
If your an old fart what does that make me? O_O
a fart pickled in a jar? :P
|
|
|
|
|
|
09-07-2009, 02:48 AM
|
#251
|
|
It's okay. I have a supersoaker.
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Over there and to the left
I am currently: 
|
Oh my! Where did you dig this thread up from? lol
|
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss
|
|
|
|
09-07-2009, 10:53 AM
|
#252
|
|
Cake powered DUFF!!!
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by SparklyShoes
a fart pickled in a jar? :P
i like that :p
Originally Posted by Jessiwuzzle Lives
Oh my! Where did you dig this thread up from? lol
erm i don't know it just appeared back from the darkness which is beyond page 5 :p
|
________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__( =======/_ =_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____. |]
|
|
|
|
09-07-2009, 12:01 PM
|
#253
|
|
Sheer
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently: 
|
I was wondering myself where it had came from.
I plead not guilty.
|
|
|
|
|
|
10-07-2009, 09:17 PM
|
#254
|
|
|
hahah i did, jess, cause i was unsure on what vets was? and i was guessing i was a mini vet?
xx
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
12-07-2009, 08:05 PM
|
#255
|
|
Sheer
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently: 
|
Aahhh I like it anyway :) This thread was fun, it's a shame a lot of the other members that posted a lot on here aren't so active now though :( x
|
|
|
|
|
|
13-07-2009, 11:38 AM
|
#256
|
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by SparklyShoes
Aahhh I like it anyway :) This thread was fun, it's a shame a lot of the other members that posted a lot on here aren't so active now though :( x
¬.¬
|
|
|
|
|
|
13-07-2009, 02:27 PM
|
#257
|
|
Sheer
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently: 
|
Originally Posted by ninjapenguin
¬.¬
yes?

|
|
|
|
|
|
14-07-2009, 08:40 PM
|
#258
|
|
|
indeeeeeeeeeeeeed (: everyone vanishes O.o
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
14-07-2009, 11:52 PM
|
#260
|
|
Sheer
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently: 
|
Yeah the vets board has it's own personnal zimmerframe these days.
*sits back*
*smokes a pipe*
*reminisces*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
|
|
|
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:59 PM.
|
|
| | | | | | | | | |