RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #41
Tig
 
Tig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007

Me neither. Ridiculous!

Tig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #42
BunnythesAINT
Confused.
 
BunnythesAINT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Maine, USA
I am currently:

My mom was talking about this yesterday!
It was on the radio.
I really don't know how 3 turned to 56, but maybe she's a really really really heavy sleeper?



Let's put a smile on that face



We are not alone
Find out when your cover's blown
There'll be somebody there to break your fall
We are not alone
'Cause when you cut down to the bone
We're really not so different after all

RACHEL!!


BunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #43
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Ugh - this is guy who did the tats on the girl







I'll pay for half those star tattoos to be removed, says the man who engraved 56 on 18-year-old girl's face


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ked-three.html



"Not all those who wander are lost" Tolkien

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #44
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

Why ugh? Just because he's got piercings and tattoos means he's guilty? I mean, OK, his fault for tattooing the face of an 18 year old girl with no other obvious body modifications (I wouldn't do it if I were a tattoo artist), but some people don't ask questions.

I agree with the people calling bullcrap- there's no way someone falls asleep while having your face tattooed. A normal tattoo hurts enough, and the face must be way more sensitive. Plus the noise of a gun that close to your ear isn't exactly soothing. So I don't see how it works unless she was on something. Girl is a bit of an idiot really.




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 10:32 PM   #45
ThinkingofRecovery
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greater Manchester
I am currently:

Are you joking? I would never get a tattoo from someon who looked like that - sorry if that seems judgmental



"Everything is possible through Christ, who gives me strength". Phillipians 4:13

ThinkingofRecovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 10:36 PM   #46
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

A little bit, yes. But fair enough. Personally, I'd rather get tattooed by someone who had at least a few tattoos themselves (as well as having a good reputation and portfolio), they understand both ends of the process. Same for piercings.

But it's his choice to look like that, doesn't make him a bad (or good) person for it.




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #47
Damaged...
 

personally i like the tatto on her face if i had the guts to pull it off i would have it.

  Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #48
BunnythesAINT
Confused.
 
BunnythesAINT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Maine, USA
I am currently:

^ I agree.
I mean, it doesn't look HORRIBLE, I've seen a lot worse face tattoos. I saw a fellow with a really really rough snake tattooed on his face, the ink like spread out and it faded awful. It was not pretty.



Let's put a smile on that face



We are not alone
Find out when your cover's blown
There'll be somebody there to break your fall
We are not alone
'Cause when you cut down to the bone
We're really not so different after all

RACHEL!!


BunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 08:58 AM   #49
Ami
Perfectly Flawed
 
Ami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am currently:

One of the best piercers in my town doesnt have any piercings, that are visable anyways. She looks like a libriarian but shes really good x





I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.


Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #50
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

The tattooist is a member of a body modification site, which I can't link to because of triggering content.
Anyway, he posted this..

Then, the girl said she felt asleep during the tattoo session. But :

1) Tattoo hurts,
2) Tattoo hurts more on face than on most other places,
3) Tattoo hurts even more on the nose than on the face,
4) Apart from the pain factor, the emotional impact of a first tattoo is huge, which makes it even less likely to sleep during such a session,
5) During this tattoo I had to ask Kimberley to change quite often her position, because the face isn’t flat and you need to always adjust the persons position and yours to be able to tattoo,
6) Kimberley did stand up many times during the session and did check up the work in a mirror,
7) We spoke during a part of the session,
8) The call log of her mobile phone and SMS activity could easily show that from the start of the session to its end she wasn’t sleeping,
9) And most importantly, a witness, being totally independent from both sides saw all the session from its start to the end, and confirms every word above. Kortrijk police made an inquiry, and both of us (me and the witness) were conducted shortly after Kimberley tattoo was finished to the police station, and both of us said exactly what did happen, and therefore gave exactly the same version of the events. Copies of minutes (in Flemish) we can provide.

So Kimberly was absolutely aware of what was happening during all the tattoo session and got what she asked, no more no less.



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #51
flying[star]
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

how... how do you fall asleep with that?

flying[star] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 09:24 AM   #52
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Ah, bless you Fi, someone posted the link on the previous page, you're a dear for copying the quote.

Anyway.
SHE LIED.
Sarah, how could you!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by link.
But this week she confessed to being awake and "fully aware" of what the tattooist - Rouslan Toumaniantz - was doing, The Telegraph said.

"I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and that the tattooist had made a mistake," Ms Vlaeminck told Dutch TV.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 11:53 AM   #53
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

Oops :(



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #54
archer one
 
archer one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London
I am currently:

Haha of course she would have been lying. I seriously hope that no tattooist would have carried on working while the client appeared to be sleeping. I also love the fact that he has withdrawn his offer to pay half the fee to have it removed.



Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
Thats why its the present.

A star shines in all of us,
we'll search for all our lives.
One day we'll find a way,
and a reason to survive.


archer one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #55
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

^ Damn straight. I'd be horribly angry if someone was going to sue me & ruin my credibility over a lie to please their father.

The best part, is she'll be recognisable forever, ha.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 12:13 PM   #56
Heidi Tiger
Loon NOS
 
Heidi Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nottingham
I am currently:

^Lol that's true!

I think her Dad should be next to get one, he should get MUG on his forehead for beleiving she fell asleep.





Reality leaves a lot to the imagination


Heidi Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #57
Crumple...
in an ocean that is churning
 
Crumple...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005

I don't understand why he even offered to pay for half of the removal treatment if he knew she was lying? He said it was because he didn't want any unhappy clients, which is nice in theory but come the **** on, bitch tried to ruin his career!



How many ticks left in that clockwork heart?


Crumple... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #58
archer one
 
archer one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London
I am currently:

Could be he had a feeling she'd have to confess, and it does make him seem extremely reasonable if there was the slightest chance he got it wrong to be willing to help put it right.



Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift.
Thats why its the present.

A star shines in all of us,
we'll search for all our lives.
One day we'll find a way,
and a reason to survive.


archer one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 08:47 PM   #59
red_ragdoll
 
red_ragdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

only one word for that - FAIL

red_ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:33 PM.