RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #121
iloverats
 
iloverats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

aw.

i feel i have so much in common with jocelyn.
thanks for the update, enjoyed reading.
xxx

iloverats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #122
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

Chapter Eight.

It is ten fifteen. I am five years old. Today has been the best day I can ever have remembered. After I woke up Mummy and Daddy came in and gave me big warm sleepy hugs. Then I got a present and a card and they said that there would be more when I got home. Inside the card Mummy wrote that she loved me, I felt proud of myself for deserving to be loved. Then I was driven into school in the car with Daddy as well as Mummy and we laughed about things on the way there.
I got the dolly- she’s made of china so Mummy says I must treat her very carefully or she might break. Just like a real baby might. I wanted to take her with me today, sit her on my desk and talk to her but I got scared that someone would hurt her. I’m going to keep her in my room and I will tell her I love her every day. No one will ever hurt her.



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #123
espoir
 
espoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

wow dead good :) xxx



After all this has passed, i still will remain

After i've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain

If nothing is ventured, well how can you win?



1 year free

espoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #124
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

This is really good! I love your style



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #125
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

(Y) Still love it :)

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 05:56 AM   #126
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Amazing :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 07:01 AM   #127
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

like it very much!!!



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 09:02 AM   #128
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

wow. just read the whole thing- soooo good =]
gave me something to do at 4am ><
lol =]
good luck w/ exams



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #129
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

It is twelve fourteen. I am nine year old. Mum and Dad said happy birthday this morning, and then I was made to go to school. I asked if Melissa wanted to go to my Grandma’s house today and she said that her Mum wouldn’t say yes because I hadn’t told her earlier. I got a new bike.
I am nine, one more year then I have double digits. I don’t understand. I am supposed to be happy today- but it’s just like every other day. No one wants to talk to me, no one is going to my house and I’m never going to be the one with the balloon crown now. I know, I am being selfish. I just wanted it to be my day for once. For someone to actually be nice. To be nice to me.
Maybe I’ll be happy by the time I am ten.



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #130
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

It is seven forty. I am thirteen years old. It is my birthday and I am still at the kitchen table. There is a piece of cake on the table. I stare at it, my parents stare at me.
They had offered me the slice around an hour ago. I said I didn’t want any just yet thank you. They over-reacted. Asked me what I’ve been eating how often. I didn’t reply.
I was escorted to the bathroom scales, placed carefully on the tiles. I took a cautious step onto them- I wasn’t trying to lose weight- it was just happening. The needle wavered slightly as I shifted myself around to try to get the right balance. I don’t think I should weigh that.


Last edited by squirrelspit : 15-08-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: please remember number and tip sharing rules apply on ALL boards.


System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #131
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs*

keep writing hun



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #132
iloverats
 
iloverats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

loving it!

iloverats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #133
Kitsch
A crow left of the murder.
 
Kitsch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I just read the whole thing through and I think it's wonderful.

Kitsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #134
Lost_Girl
Sanely_Insane
 
Lost_Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

keep it up =)



Damaged people are dangerous because they know how to survive.

Reach me on aim: SecretXscars7392
I'm on invisable a lot so always try =)

Lost_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #135
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

yay for more updates!!!



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 04:59 AM   #136
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Love love love



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #137
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

Thanks everyone. Feel crappy atm, am I allowed some hugs? I will post soon guys.



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #138
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

*sending you lots of hugs*



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #139
Intaytia
*
 
Intaytia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
I am currently:

*big hugs* =]
this is still truly brilliant,
it amazes me.
Keep it up and take care x

Intaytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #140
Only Distraction
Only love can heal the pain.
 
Only Distraction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Take care Sophie, x



Shout. Ask. Run. Question. Laugh. Remember.



Only Distraction is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44 PM.