RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2009, 12:45 AM   #41
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

if there's 20 eggs and 8 question.... are 12 of the eggs question free to make it harder? or are some questions repeated?



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:07 AM   #42
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

found 4!!! again no question... so i'm guessing you get points out of 8 for the questions you get right?

only one prob i can see, if it's not done on a 'first person to answer correctly' basis, what is to stop people pm'ing their friends answers and swapping notes? mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #43
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Oooh awesome *goes to look for eggs*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #44
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

some of these are too easy, i think i've found all the ones if they are the same as the 'sample' ones. like 5 of them?
mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:24 AM   #45
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

found another so that's 3 questions now i think....



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #46
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

anyone found more than 2 designs so far?



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #47
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

*is not obsessed*



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #48
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

i think i found half of them, but they're all 2 designs. mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:27 AM   #49
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Mand.
Get a life.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 AM   #50
ksdfjhlksajf
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

I only found 5 eggs but 4 different designs.



Thank you for all of your help and support. I will no longer be coming to RYL. Semi-explanation will be inside my profile.

ksdfjhlksajf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #51
TimesLikeThese
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Pahaha, Mand, you are getting a little obsessed.

It's not a first person to find them race, I don't think. They'll be a list of the people who've PMed us and a list of their answers (which design, where they found it, answers to the questions), then the CT will mark them. Then Cam's going to take those down and put new ones up tomorrow. I think.

Cam, come along and change anything I just said if it's not right!



Moved on. Take care.


TimesLikeThese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #52
Mandimoo
Mummy!!
 
Mandimoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newport, South Wales
I am currently:

what's to stop people swapping answers that way though? i think in previous years it was first to answer with the correct answer. mand x



Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:19 PM   #53
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I've got 15 eggs with 5 different designs and 7 questions


Last edited by Zedebee : 09-04-2009 at 06:06 PM.



The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #54
TimesLikeThese
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

If they want to spoil the fun, that's their choice.



Moved on. Take care.


TimesLikeThese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #55
Queen Crabbit
Are you a florist?
 
Queen Crabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
I am currently:

Mand, who cares what it was previous years? It's what it is THIS year that's the point. If you want to play the game, play the game, but don't sit there and moan that it's not the same as before, because that would really be **** and unoriginal.

Kthnxbye.




&& then buffy staked edward. the end.


Queen Crabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #56
pixiedust
 
pixiedust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I am currently:

I've found 16 altogether, 7 of which are questions.

*goes back to look for more*



Sometimes the way in life seems cloudy...But remember, after the storm comes clear skies

pixiedust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #57
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Eeekz I've just found this thread :/
Do you think it's possible for me to find them all before they're changed tomorrow?
:)

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #58
TimesLikeThese
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

If you're quick :P



Moved on. Take care.


TimesLikeThese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #59
aklx
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

If I don't find these ones but find like next weeks ones does that still make me eligible?
This easter egg hunt confuses me ¬_¬

aklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #60
TimesLikeThese
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I think so.

*cough*

>_>



Moved on. Take care.


TimesLikeThese is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:44 PM.