RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #22941
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I have seen it.

I got a little excited. I may have peed a little.

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #22942
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

*woosh*
thats the sound of me not understanding.



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 01:23 AM   #22943
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Back spasmssss





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #22944
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Oh its a pub near where we live that I basically lived in with Lucy when we were 16 and Linda has grown to love.

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #22945
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

no no, she hasn't grown to love it. she has always loved it. she was probably there many many times when we were.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #22946
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Ah so another fan of the skankville. I knew I liked her for a reason.

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:16 PM   #22947
limey.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I have finished all of this term's work, hurrah!

limey. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:13 AM   #22948
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name View Post
Ah so another fan of the skankville. I knew I liked her for a reason.
oh lailaaaa youre so sweet, ha.

i didn't go to uni today & instead looked forward to watching the new series of hannah montana on disney channel.
i love my life.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:16 AM   #22949
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name View Post
I knew I liked her for a reason.
you'll get her all excited!



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #22950
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

I like to excite people...

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:05 AM   #22951
hannalisahellbent
hannalisa hellbent
 
hannalisahellbent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Virginia
I am currently:
idk if im striaght..

hey.. im hannalisa.. idk if im striaght
ive never been with a girl, but i really want to.. idk y

hannalisahellbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #22952
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

try it out.
laila will do it.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #22953
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Haha! Bitch.

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #22954
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Or ask Alsex. She's been around pretty much the whole of RYL.

(Love you really though Alsexxx <333)




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:02 PM   #22955
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Ohhh claws in girl!

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #22956
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

The person who said they don't know if they're straight - do what I'm doing and experiment :D You need to know both before deciding. *nods*

I have a new iPod. It is awesome and green.



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:15 PM   #22957
user_name
 
user_name's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

My poo is black. It is down to one of two things, internal bleeding or excessive alcohol.

So I am drinking to celebrate the fact that it is probably alcohol.

£10 in all you can drink club night tonight. Get in there.

user_name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #22958
Spork.
-
 
Spork.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

It's hottttttt.





Spork. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #22959
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

I need to get out
and very drunk
THE STUPID ****ING COUNCIL AREN'T PAYING ME TIL NEXT MONTH



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #22960
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

i had to delete my miley avatar :(



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:21 AM.