RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2008, 12:17 PM   #4301
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

i like e e cummings and i like that quote. and is quite right to.



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 03:56 PM   #4302
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

hehe that's clever



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #4303
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

You like Devildriver!



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #4304
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

!!! of cousre they rule !!! you make your own graphics



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:11 AM   #4305
rollingmoonstar
 
rollingmoonstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lost
I am currently:

You're brave

rollingmoonstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #4306
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

You enjoy ninjas and warrioreress-es? xD



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #4307
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

you're pretty good at making graphics. i make graphics too. i made my sig





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #4308
katastrophy.
[xo] `Kat[KHAOS]
 
katastrophy.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
I am currently:

It's pretty fantastic. ^^ What did you make it on?



{even angels have their wicked schemes.}


katastrophy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:41 AM   #4309
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

You're artistic :)
x



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:57 AM   #4310
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

jimmy eat world :love:

hehe. You just want to live your life for you, not to please others.
good for you!

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:54 AM   #4311
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

it saaaaays igettoseemycherrychapsticksoonish =D

^_^ oh you knew that was coming =p



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:11 AM   #4312
behindblueyes
Will gladly climb your walls if u meet me halfway
 
behindblueyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: USA
I am currently:

that you ARE strong. You have people here that love you very much.
Basically, you are amazing.





behindblueyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:04 AM   #4313
Dreamer And Believer
 
Dreamer And Believer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 View Post
it saaaaays igettoseemycherrychapsticksoonish =D

^_^ oh you knew that was coming =p
eep eep eep
EEEEEP!!

*dances*

ahem anyways.


It says love has changed your life, and you have changed other people's lives with your love.
:love:

Dreamer And Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:12 AM   #4314
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

same as above =] and and <3 you kate =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:35 AM   #4315
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You have faith in yourself and like the Katy Perry song which makes you awesome aaaaaaaaand you spam the safe room :-P



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #4316
The 666th Pope
Hallelujah
 
The 666th Pope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

you love christmas =) which is good
you love zed which is also good =)
and im guessing that means your a month free?? if so amazing job =)



Love is the most selfish emotion of all.


The 666th Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:09 PM   #4317
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

You're a problem solver



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #4318
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

You's inspirational and have made me smile =)




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #4319
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

You like Christmas and want to spread the Christmas cheer!
Katy belongs to you

And yaaay I'm glad I made you smile!



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:54 PM   #4320
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSudden View Post
It's pretty fantastic. ^^ What did you make it on?
i use photoshop what do you use

and to the person above me, you're a paramore fan. i am too





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 9 (0 members and 9 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:34 AM.