Grrrrr!! I know I posted in the other one :P
But happy you can see mine :P Well actually I just changed it, so can you see it?
But hope you can see the other ones soon xx
There's an option in the Control Panel wherevy you can turn off people's avs & sigs - have you checked you haven't got that on?
There are also some versions of interetexp/firefox that won't show them, or firewalls which may filter them - though the latter i've no idea on how to fix.
"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."
Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.