29-01-2011, 05:19 AM
#4522
meditating and breathing slowly
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:
I've never had a snow ball fight ..
rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫
"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥
“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”
29-01-2011, 06:09 AM
#4523
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:
I thought I was flying to Bangkok today. Went to the airport early this morning, went to check in... confusion. Turns out I'm flying tomorrow. FACEPALM!!!
Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!
29-01-2011, 06:33 AM
#4524
meditating and breathing slowly
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a glass vial in the pocket of a beautiful mind.
I am currently:
I'm flying to Brisbane tomorrow
rhap·so·dy - an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm. ♫
"Sacrifice is the most you can love someone." ♥
“Love was at best an excuse for stupidity, at worst a destructive, dangerous emotion that drove men to acts of annihilation which defied logic. It was a twisted, insidious sentiment used to justify everything from spoiling a child to destroying entire civilizations.”
29-01-2011, 07:48 AM
#4525
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:
I'm a math nerd. It's my major.
"would someone care to classify our broken hearts and twisted minds, so i can find someone to rely on,
and run to them, to them full speed ahead."
-paramore
29-01-2011, 09:27 AM
#4526
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:
I has a headache
"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
29-01-2011, 11:06 AM
#4527
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Sussex, UK
I am currently:
I have never seen the film Titanic.
Heading up to four years free. I NEVER thought I'd be in this position - recovery IS possible and it is even better than you can imagine :)
In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. Psalm 118:5
30-01-2011, 05:45 AM
#4529
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:
I bruise easily
"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
30-01-2011, 06:55 PM
#4530
♥ A.K.A. "DangerZone" ♥
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:
When the weather is nice, I prefer to be outside with a book rather than inside staring at TV or computer screen.
30-01-2011, 07:03 PM
#4531
Left RYL
I want about 5 tattoos but have yet to get any!
Left.
30-01-2011, 11:35 PM
#4533
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:
I don't like mushrooms
"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
05-02-2011, 05:44 AM
#4534
Mariana :)
I never watched The Blue Lagoon
05-02-2011, 05:55 AM
#4535
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:
I have that flappy web thing under my tongue pierced.
"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
05-02-2011, 05:56 AM
#4536
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:
Ooooh erm
my best friend has the same name as me :)
Im here if anyone needs to talk .
Im the nicest girl youll ever meet.
Until you cross my lines .
05-02-2011, 10:03 AM
#4537
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:
I've only left my house 4 times in the last month cause i got in a car accident and can't drive myself anywhere.
"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
05-02-2011, 06:26 PM
#4538
Short and Fiesty.... Enough Said.
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A small town, West Virginia
I am currently:
I like to name my stuffed animals after Shakespeare characters.
"Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice."-- E.M. Forster
05-02-2011, 06:29 PM
#4539
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:
I collect antiques
05-02-2011, 07:21 PM
#4540
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Sussex, UK
I am currently:
I have never traveled outside of the UK.
Heading up to four years free. I NEVER thought I'd be in this position - recovery IS possible and it is even better than you can imagine :)
In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. Psalm 118:5
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:46 AM .